Some tutorials on the new software have been pinned here.

• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
markfnc

C Max issues

There are some really good deals on used C max with leather seats. Are there any issues with the 2015-2017 versions? Why are they not selling many?

Low gas prices for the last couple of years mostly. I don’t recall any major issues.

No issues with car, it is built on the C1 Global chassis which has proven itself as stone cold reliable...low gas prices and oddball styling has doomed it.

I love my 13. Its had a few very minor issues, the majority of which have been MFT problems. The bugs that popped up with the majority of the cars seem to be gone by 2015. My parents had some early issues with their 13, but once sorted it was reliable until it was totalled. They replaced it with a 16 that has had literally nothing wrong with it.

I take that back. Mom's 16 had a throttle body failure at low miles. Bad batch of bodies. TSB about it.

I love my 2017. 7900 miles since I bought it in November. 41.9 mpg average.

The people that bought them love them.

I hated installing the door panels on them though. PITA compared to the Focus panels. Dunno how the Louisville guys do that for ever car instead of 1 out of 10 like I did.