Kurt Bush

coupe3w

Actually, Harvick kicked ass at Michigan. :)

While everyone was wondering why he couldn't pass Truex midway through stage 2 I think it was completely intentional. He ran behind him so that Truex would have to run harder and burn up more fuel. It worked to perfection as Truex ran out of gas before the end of the stage and lost a lap as well as any stage points.

Well I hope he stays put. any opinions?-who has deeper pockets? SHR or CGR? I think if Harvick keeps up his current pace and ends up as the big winner that is another reason why I would want to still be on that team.

Gene Haas himself as mostly funded the 41 because he has an affinity for Kurt. He started that team FOR him. That said theres been a rumor for a few seasons now that Gene would like to bring more sponsor dollars to that team so he can focus more of his personal funding on the Haas F1 team, and bringing in a younger, cheaper driver is probably the way they are going to do that. Just dont expect it to be Cole Custer, I think they want him in the 00 Xfinity car for one more year before bringing him to cup.

Gene Haas himself as mostly funded the 41 because he has an affinity for Kurt. He started that team FOR him. That said theres been a rumor for a few seasons now that Gene would like to bring more sponsor dollars to that team so he can focus more of his personal funding on the Haas F1 team, and bringing in a younger, cheaper driver is probably the way they are going to do that. Just dont expect it to be Cole Custer, I think they want him in the 00 Xfinity car for one more year before bringing him to cup.

thx for that view. I've always wondered however why he sponsored it. Like CNC machines are in a competitive world like candy bars, cereal or motor oil? Given the fact that Kyle gets his share of press I would think that the Busch BROTHERS make a good marketing draw.

thx for that view. I've always wondered however why he sponsored it. Like CNC machines are in a competitive world like candy bars, cereal or motor oil? Given the fact that Kyle gets his share of press I would think that the Busch BROTHERS make a good marketing draw.

Monster Energy is also a major sponsor on the 41 car and you would think SHR would want to keep them. All the rumors suggest they would go to Ganassi with Kurt.

I would be happy if CGR switched to Ford. That would seem to make some sense since they are the main force behind the Ford GT racing in multiple series. Having both Kyle Larson and whoever is in the #1 car in Mustangs next year would be great.

NASCAR rules have historically favored whichever brand brings the greatest number of dollars to the "sport". For most of its history that has been GM. Owners like Ganassi and Penske will race whatever brand gives them the best chance of winning in whatever series they happen to be racing. Sometimes that means cubic dollars, sometimes its technology and sometimes it just comes down to which brand the rules happen to favor. Ford doesn't participate in Indy Car racing anymore so Penske couldn't run a Ford there even if he wanted to. His team does run Fords in Australian Supercars but over the years he has run just about every brand that ever raced in NASCAR. Hell he even raced AMC Matadors in the '70s.