Guess the Ford!

This image is from the Ford presentation at the J.P. Morgan conference this week. It was posted on Vince Burlapp's site in this form, enlarged with the number references, so folks could guess what each model is. I thought for fun I would post it here:

burlappcar-ford-future-products-2.jpg

The weird one for me is 20; at first I thought the cover was intentionally distorted, but now I think perhaps it's the autonomous Transit Connect, which would explain why the cover is messed up on the top (camera/sensor array).

Anyway, some of the models are obvious, some less so. What do you think? Can you spot the Mach 1?

My Guesses, assuming this is just North America

1.Mustang

2. Fusion active or Edge

3.Explorer

4.Focus Active

5.Looks like a car, not an CUV..NFC

6.2 Door Bronco

7.4 door Bronco

8. Escape or Baby Bronco/Maverick

9. Mach 1 (assuming the Mach 1 will be a Mustang CUV)

10.Escape or Baby Bronco

11.F-150/Super Duty

12.Transit Connect

13. Super Duty/F-150

14.Expedition

15. New Small Pickup

16. Ecosport replacement/Baby Bronco?

17. Ranger-but might be the Super Duty too

18 and 20 are the same outside of the weird peak- Commerical AV/EV vehicle

19. Transit

I wonder how that would slot with the Baby Bronco and Ecosport- unless its the Ecosport replacement

Per Borg over at FIN:

FWIW, the code for the 3rd Pickup is P7XX along with a CX7XX designation, which implies that it's actually two vehicles, a truck and a crossover. The Bronco Mini is CX430, Escape is also a CX4XX number. Essentially they are related project codes, meaning they are largely being developed under the same program along with the new Focus they are based on. The codes imply that the Courier Truck and the new Crossover it's based upon are not necessarily related to the new C2 products (they are also a number of years apart anyway). The NG EcoSport does have a CX7XX code as well which tells me these products might be under co-development (again these re all 2-3 years after Escape/Maverick/Focus).

I'm not quite sure how to interpret what he's saying - he's either saying:

1) the new pickup is P7XX and crossover CX7XX, with EcoSport having another related CX7XX code, (this scenario would likely mean developed markets get the new nicer/more expensive crossover, with other/emerging markets sticking with the cheaper next-gen EcoSport) OR

2) the new pickup is P7XX and crossover is CX7XX, which IS the next-gen EcoSport, and is paired with the pickup.

Edited by rmc523