Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Posted 11 August 2018 - 01:53 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 11 August 2018 - 06:41 AM
Edited by fordtech1, 11 August 2018 - 06:43 AM.
Posted 11 August 2018 - 06:44 AM
Posted 11 August 2018 - 06:50 AM
One had been doing it occasionally now they both are non stop. Battery is fine so maybe it is the bulbs
Chances are its the bulb or ballast. You can replace the bulb from a parts house, get a quality name like sylvaina .Start with one, if it fixes it then replace the other. Im sure the bulb is cheaper than the ballast.