New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
Harley Lover

Baby Bronco Based on Focus/Escape

Not really new news, but seemingly confirmation of what has been discussed here and should put to bed alternative theories:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/autos-suvs/ford-announces-baby-bronco-will-be-based-on-the-focus/ar-BBLK9V5?li=BBnbfcL&OCID=HPDHP

Reaffirms my belief that Ford can do way more than trying to sell twice as many Escapes. Good for Ford I honestly that they sell as many as they can make

Edited by jpd80

That rendering reminds me of nothing related to rugged.

Agreed, but if the Bronco is authentic then I get it.

What is that piece of garbage????.... i hope that is not the new bronco...lets just hand the off road market to jeep and there new scrambler..no way in hell jeep will offer up such crap with an iconic name....

Calm down Snooter. This is baby Bronco...errr Maverick. And its just a rendering anyway based on the teaser rendering from Ford.

Exactly right.

Take that rendering with a grain of salt, it doesn't take much to be off with style / proportions.

What is that piece of garbage????.... i hope that is not the new bronco...lets just hand the off road market to jeep and there new scrambler..no way in hell jeep will offer up such crap with an iconic name....

You've seen the current Jeep Renegade? They didn't do much to hide the fiat hiding underneath....

Territory for North America.....

OK it's a rendering, but for those of us that have been around for a while (I'm 63) I hope they come up with a new name.

That is not a Maverick or a Bronco ... Don't call it by either name.

Edited by Ron W.

Territory for North America.....

Territory is not C2..(unless Ford is throwing the umbrella over JMC platforms).

but it could possibly be built down the same line if the build process is the same.

Edited by jpd80

Reading comp first then comment.

the-face-you-66ejqr.jpg

1) It's a rendering

2) This isn't Bronco

3) People will buy the "rugged" image whether it can actually do anything or not.

1) It's a rendering

2) This isn't Bronco

3) People will buy the "rugged" image whether it can actually do anything or not.

See most of Jeeps line up for this-

No less rugged than Renegade and Compass.

No less rugged than Renegade and Compass.

And of course all those popular Subaru's that somehow the kids think are rugged. I think this rendering fits into the wannabe rugged crowd quite well. Just have to convince the millennial customer that there are other brands other than Subaru and Jeep. Most would not even put Ford on a consideration list. Will need some cool advertising to make a statement.

And of course all those popular Subaru's that somehow the kids think are rugged. I think this rendering fits into the wannabe rugged crowd quite well. Just have to convince the millennial customer that there are other brands other than Subaru and Jeep. Most would not even put Ford on a consideration list. Will need some cool advertising to make a statement.

Just show it driving over a dirt road with a dog in the back and it'll sell itself.

And it needs cool colors - not just 6 choices somewhere between white and black...

post-13728-0-62116200-1534265696_thumb.png

And it needs cool colors - not just 6 choices somewhere between white and black...

Give it Mustang's color palette with the yellows, oranges, bright greens, etc.

You can have any color you want as long as its black🤣