10 Millionth Mustang Built

More details about the new one, please...

GT premium with every option except performance package. It has exceeded my expectations in terms of comfort, fit/finish and everyday drivability. Favorite features are digital instrument cluster, active exhaust, 10 speed automatic and color combination of white with black stripes combined with red interior. Best quarter mile time so far is 12.3 @ 116. They have come a long way in the past 50+ years.

Edited by brucelinc

GT premium with every option except performance package. It has exceeded my expectations in terms of comfort, fit/finish and everyday drivability. Favorite features are digital instrument cluster, active exhaust, 10 speed automatic and color combination of white with black stripes combined with red interior. Best quarter mile time so far is 12.3 @ 116. They have come a long way in the past 50+ years.

Very nice. Did it come with the magneride suspension? I'm really curious to hear some real world feedback on how it behaves. The interior sounds great, show some pics if you have a chance!

You can only get Magneride if you get the performance package so I can't provide feedback on that. Those 2 options add significantly to the price but are the hot set-up for track or dragstrip. PP2 is even better for the track but not for the drag strip since it is manual transmission only.

post-34962-0-20423300-1533845608_thumb.jpg

You can only get Magneride if you get the performance package so I can't provide feedback on that. Those 2 options add significantly to the price but are the hot set-up for track or dragstrip. PP2 is even better for the track but not for the drag strip since it is manual transmission only.

I was curious about the Magneride, it's too bad Ford won't offer it as a stand alone option. I've read many favorable comments about it, but would have liked to hear your real world perspective. Please keep us updated on your car, it's very nice!

• Like 1