Just got Sticker Issued

god503

No worries... I didnt think i was going to get it that fast lol. I actually looked at a dealers website and ran a couple of vin numbers through etis. His last gator is listed as on order. the sticker was issued on 7/23 and etis says it was built on 7/30. so i am assuming about 7 days from sticker issue to being built?. so my sticker was on 8/3 so if my theory holds maybe tomorrow it will be built 8/10. It annoyed me that his vin number was newer than mine... :( I placed the order at the end of april with the expectation of reciept at the end of july, but was told a delay happended because of a shortage of parts due to a plant fire in may so there saying beginning of September. If anyone want to let me know if there is any truth to that im all ears. My curriosity would be how long delivery takes to get to the north east after the build date?

The sticker for my gator was issued on 8/4/18. How long after on average is the car shipped to the dealer?

Sticker means about 10 Days to production. Figure another week for production. Then few days to load up on railcar. Etis will populate with correct date when vehicle is manufactured.

Good luck