New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
god503

Just got Sticker Issued

The sticker for my gator was issued on 8/4/18. How long after on average is the car shipped to the dealer?

I got my sticker December 22 and took delivery Jan 6. Im in Atlanta which is a couple states away from the plant.

My dealer is in connecticut. that's a great turn around time. The build date is still the default number on etis. so I am assuming its not built yet?? ?

Also i noticed that for next year they replaced black velvet with a metallic black paint... bastards... ;)

Youll likely kill me for this but I went and checked my dates again, my build date was on December 22, I got the sticker about 3 weeks earlier. I had looked at the wrong email from my dealer when I stated the date above. So sorry.

Youll likely kill me for this but I went and checked my dates again, my build date was on December 22, I got the sticker about 3 weeks earlier. I had looked at the wrong email from my dealer when I stated the date above. So sorry.

No worries... I didnt think i was going to get it that fast lol. I actually looked at a dealers website and ran a couple of vin numbers through etis. His last gator is listed as on order. the sticker was issued on 7/23 and etis says it was built on 7/30. so i am assuming about 7 days from sticker issue to being built?. so my sticker was on 8/3 so if my theory holds maybe tomorrow it will be built 8/10. It annoyed me that his vin number was newer than mine... :( I placed the order at the end of april with the expectation of reciept at the end of july, but was told a delay happended because of a shortage of parts due to a plant fire in may so there saying beginning of September. If anyone want to let me know if there is any truth to that im all ears. My curriosity would be how long delivery takes to get to the north east after the build date?

Hit up the 2019 order dates thread thats a couple below this one and ask there about your order. Fuzzymoomoo is quick to respond and will give you the most accurate info.

Forum rules say i need 15 posts to ask where my car is. I dont want to piss off the bosses :)

Forum rules say i need 15 posts to ask where my car is. I dont want to piss off the bosses :)

Thats in the Vehicle locator section. There is another one in the Navigator section called 2019 order dates.... either way, if we keep this banter up youll have achieved 15 posts in no time haha

LOL... hope that counts as one ;)

The sticker for my gator was issued on 8/4/18. How long after on average is the car shipped to the dealer?

Sticker means about 10 Days to production. Figure another week for production. Then few days to load up on railcar. Etis will populate with correct date when vehicle is manufactured.

Good luck

Etis finaly lists a build date of August 12th Spot on call by Alx!!!