Issues with notifications

Is anyone else having issues with the notifications icon at the top-right? I can see I have notifications, but when I click on it it just spins. Once in a while it will load, then goes on hiatus for several days. Does the same thing in Chrome and Edge.

Haha! As soon as I typed this, I tried it again and it worked as it should. Now it doesn't again. Bizarre.

For the admins, I'm seeing this error in Chrome dev tools:

"Failed to load https://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?s=50427d0525d95a3b08ff7bbf9ef2adfd&app=core&module=ajax&section=notifications&do=getlatest:Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://www.blueovalforums.com' is therefore not allowed access."

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I didn't know where to post this but I see that this started out referring to Google Chrome. I ordered a 2019 Ford Edge a couple of months ago and have been trying to view the owners manual on Fords web site but could never get it using the Google Chrome browser & Google search engine. This computer also has the Internet Explorer browser using the Bing search engine which I rarely use because it is much slower then Chrome. But today I did the same search with IE and I found it ! With some testing I found that the search engine did not make any difference but Google Chrome was where the problem was in my search for the owners manual. Now I can read up on the Edge before I receive it. Watching the production reports posted by ice-capades I hope to receive it late in November or early December.