2020 Super Duty Spied

Starting in the 2019MY they add to a vehicles NCAP points. You'll see most new vehicles with them in the coming years.

I think it's a good thing. As long as they're "hidden" in clear white lenses......I hate seeing the amber colored lenses in taillights for some reason - the all red/white looks cleaner to me.

Now if we can only get them to approve the fancy headlights Europe has.

• Like 2

I think it's a good thing. As long as they're "hidden" in clear white lenses......I hate seeing the amber colored lenses in taillights for some reason - the all red/white looks cleaner to me.

Now if we can only get them to approve the fancy headlights Europe has.

The Export MKZ looks better than the US one as the whole area that is red on the NA versions is clear on the export ones. Also they can conceal it so the amber looks red, BMW and VW/Audi have done that for years on European versions.

Hopefully the headlights are coming, Canada just allowed them (Well they adopted EU/UN or US headlight standards). Now if the US will just allow white or amber reflectors in the front too.

Personally, no, I don't trust that part.

Everything I have read says 7.3 pushrod motor.

The changes look minimum to the exterior, supposed to be a 10 speed but wonder if that will be across the line or only certain motors/series. Planning on ordering a 19 soon to get the well tested 6R140.

Everything I have read says 7.3 pushrod motor.

The only consistent thing I have seen/read is that the displacement will be 7.3L. The cam arrangement is still up in the air, but the leading suppositions are either OHV or SOHC. I haven't seen any reliable source say DOHC is a possibility.

My guess is that it'll be SOHC, but that's just a guess.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

It's a 7.3L V8.

The Camo is a little aggressive, the cosmetic updates are confined to the light fixtures, grilles, fender vent, etc.  We should see the Timberline trim level debut with it as well.  

Some of the Camo is a little inexplicable, especially the Camo reshaping the roof-line.

I'm not expecting any electrification news with this truck, at least I haven't heard of any.  

Edited by Assimilator