Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Ford Performance to Unveil 2019 NASCAR Cup Series Mustang Live
Posted 09 August 2018 - 03:33 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:45 PM
Which could indicate the GT500 may also have the older headlights. . . a la . . current gt350.
Edited by IMSA-XJR9, 10 August 2018 - 05:29 AM.
- pffan1990 likes this
2004 Competition Orange Mach 1
2014 F-150 XLT Ecoboost
2015 Lincoln MKZ 2.0 AWD
Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:00 PM
My guess is the GT500 uses the same fenders as the GT350. Thats the reason they didnt change the headlights. Changing that would have meant new stampings for the fenders.
Which I think might indicate that the GT500 might also have the order headlighta . . . A La . . Current gt350