Back in the Escape

So, the lovely better half has decided that she no longer likes her 2015 Subaru Forester due to recent events with the car....first, the "check engine" light came on with a scant 179 miles to go on the bumper to bumper warranty. Turns out, there is a TSB out for of all things, the alternator and tensioner pulley that it creates a pulse that triggers the check engine light. (Yeah, I know...odd indeed) No issue there, it was all taken care of under warranty and we were on our way. Then, a few weeks later ,the back brakes begin squeaking...take a peek - lo and behold, she needs back brakes...now the car is hesitating under acceleration from a stop...she stated (and I wrote it on the calendar) "You were right, I should've bought a Ford."

Long story short, tonight we pick up her new 2018 Escape SE....

She had three Escapes (2001, 2005, and 2010) previous to swerving into Subie-ville......

Edited by twintornados

Congrats to her on the new ride.

I have to add...you mentioned in another thread she is your girl friend. If she truly said "you were right," you probably need to make her your wife! :hysterical:

And don't get used to it. That's probably the last time you'll hear that.

• Like 3

Congrats to her on the new ride.

I have to add...you mentioned in another thread she is your girl friend. If she truly said "you were right," you probably need to make her your wife! :hysterical:

We were both married previously...I like her whole attitude of, "Everybody should be married....once!!"

• Like 1

We were both married previously...I like her whole attitude of, "Everybody should be married....once!!"

My buddy used to introduce his wife as "This is my first wife Debbie".

Last I heard they were still married after 30+ years.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...