Ford's 3rd Truck / Unibody Truck [MERGED]

I cant see how anyone could compare Ghosn to Sergio. FCA (except for Jeep and Ram) is a Basketcase...Fiat has introduced hardly any new product over the last five years. All of FCAs successes are really Chryslers. Renault-Nissan however has been by far the best managed automotive merger/acquisition in history. The company is #1 in none of the worlds markets, but Id healthy everywhere. I dont see a reason for Renault to enter North America because Nissan does well here. PSA on the other hand should enter this market. I just wish PSA had merged with Chrysler in 1999 instead of the German purchase.

Edited by Jqa1824

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/8/2018 at 12:18 AM, Jqa1824 said:

I cant see how anyone could compare Ghosn to Sergio. FCA (except for Jeep and Ram) is a Basketcase...Fiat has introduced hardly any new product over the last five years. All of FCAs successes are really Chryslers. Renault-Nissan however has been by far the best managed automotive merger/acquisition in history. The company is #1 in none of the worlds markets, but Id healthy everywhere. I dont see a reason for Renault to enter North America because Nissan does well here. PSA on the other hand should enter this market. I just wish PSA had merged with Chrysler in 1999 instead of the German purchase.

Till Ghosn got arrested by the Japanese. Seems like there is going to be some sort of divorse coming soon with those two companies-the Japanese aren't going to let a major auto maker get taken over by a smaller player based out of the EU, if the stuff that has been published over the past couple weeks is true.