Escape College Grad Discount

rehab702

• 2 years later...
40 minutes ago, takemehome said:

Good afternoon, please tell me, is this option still valid? I also have bonuses and would like to know if I can do the same.

The previous answer may have been incorrect.

PCOs (private cash offers - typically $750) can usually be used with x plan purchases.

The college grad rebate is not compatible with x plan last time I checked.

Without x plan you should be able to use both.   But your dealer can tell you for sure based on a specific vehicle.

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Maybe it's a good program for students, I heard about it on campus, but I don't know any of my classmates who use it. This semester, I wrote a term paper in which I wanted to make a calculation of how much ordinary students can save if they use such programs. Coursework help materials https://essays.edubirdie.com/coursework-writing first gave me this information, but there wasn't enough data, so I wrote tips for saving auto insurance. Today, there are massive discussions on many educational and government resources about problems with student loans, that they prevent college graduates from living for many years after graduation. But after all, if you earn money for several years while studying and use various discount programs, you can save some money to repay the loan.

Edited by AlexEl