• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
bobbyd

Ford Police Units Chase/Shoot/Kill Suspects

Just saw this on FB. Apparently shooting through the windshield is actually part of their training and more common than I thought.

Just saw this on FB. Apparently shooting through the windshield is actually part of their training and more common than I thought.

I wondered first why he was weaving..then the "shots fired" meant he was making himself a smaller target. That first intersection was a real tight drive thru. I heard they are developing an electronic impulse gun to attach to the front of cop cars that would shoot a strong electronic impulse that would cripple the electronics on the pursued vehicle. That would be game changer!

Can we change the title to remove the word murder please?

I am thinking it refers to "murder suspects" not that police "murdered" the suspects...but, I hear ya...

I am thinking it refers to "murder suspects" not that police "murdered" the suspects...but, I hear ya...

It does but I changed it anyway.

Can we change the title to remove the word murder please?

It does but I changed it anyway.

Thanks! FYI ....of course I meant the murder suspects! Sorry for the confusion...

Edited by bobbyd

It is part of the training.

Unreal scene. I would say the Explorer PI did a good job of jumping that divider! You have to wonder though about the number of shots fired in all that traffic- fortunately no collateral damage and best part-only one ongoing court case!