2019 Expedition Order Guide

ice-capades

At my age, the images are too small and squeezed together. I shouldn't need to have my vehicle in reverse to select the view that works best for me.It should allow me to choose a desired setting so it will default to it. That's the kind of thing that gets someone involved in a hard to explain accident.

Agreed, it would be nice to have a few more options and selectable deafults.

Another thing...when I select the 3rd brake light camera when in reverse, when I go back to reverse, go back to the 3rd brake light camera so I don't have to change it again. At lease until I restart the truck. Ugh!

I get your point. It would be nice to be able to select some default settings. It would allow for better personalization.

With that said, I must agree the 360 system is awesome though. You dont realize how nice it is until you have the option for yourself.

The one in the Explorer I just traded was much better. It put the car graphic in the corner of the view with colored lines so you could tell how close you were to something. This is my 10th Ford/Lincoln since 03 and all of the others were fine. I hope someone figures out how to change this in Forscan.