2019 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve

Hey there Albertabound.  Blue Diamond looks sweet. I have the same on order . What color is your interior , it looks light in color. I have mine ordered with the Shale interior. Please let me know how she drives. I will not see mine till late March if lucky, more like April sometime. 

Hi escape man

Interior is Capacino  and goes well with 2 tone dash and material on doors.  Only problem is light coloured has tendency to stain from  dark  colored  Jean's etc so had protection  package put on inside.  Yesterday  had stone and paint film placed on front, hood and mirrors as we get sand and gravel on roads with snow storms up here.  We just drove 45 minutes on highway into Calgary and the vehicle drove like a dream.  Previous vehicle MKC and one before MKX and neither can compare to this one

Hi Alberta bound. 

My 16 MKX has the Cappuccino interior. When I ordered my Nautilus I originally specified the Coffee interior, as I wanted darker for the same reason as you stated, when I told my wife that I chose the darker interior, she said get a light color, so I chose the Shale as a change form the other.

FYI . The cappuccino interior in my car has never stained from jeans, I sprayed the seats with a leather protector to guard against that and for ease of cleaning. The only issue I have is that after 3 years ii has yellowed a bit and does look older on the drivers side only.