Chassis cab Ranger

Im still at MAP, Im just going to North Stamping (which is in the old Wayne Assembly building). Nothing done there is for MAP Final/paint. Also do roof rails for KTP Super Duty, floor pans for Escape and MKC and a couple of other things I cant remember off hand right now.

If I want to later on I can try to bump to body and actually build Ranger/Bronco bodies, which since Im back on C-Crew Im not sure if it will work as well as it used to now that I have kid(s), so theres that. Its going to depend on where the most money and OT is for me without killing myself honestly.

Just curious-roof rails are steel for the old cab-650, 750? I'm assuming roof rails are stiffeners?

Just curious-roof rails are steel for the old cab-650, 750? I'm assuming roof rails are stiffeners?

Aluminum for F-250/350. There are slight differences in the cabs between F-150 and Super Duty. Im not entirely sure what exactly it is. Ill find out more later on. Im sure Ill wind up working on that line at some point. Edited by fuzzymoomoo

needed a physical for a hi-lo license but because the group was so big half of us were sent to medical at final instead of body.

Probably should mention Im no longer in final assembly, and where Im assigned Ill be stamping firewalls for the F-150 for both DTP and Kansas City.

Glad to see you found a good landing spot following the termination of the Focus production. Good luck with the new gig.

• Like 1

Not sure yet, never been in stamping before. Aside from needing to wear long sleeves and pants which will really suck in the middle of summer stamping sounds a LOT batter than final. Ill find out for sure when I go back for good on 8/6.

The good news is that you are going back to work! Congrats!

The CPD is very interested in the hybrid police units for the inner city use. The police rep`s that were here for the walk about, town hall thing also were mentioning how they would like to see something smaller than the full size interceptors? I see a lot of F150 base police units running from Starbucks to Dunkin Donuts here in Indiana.

The CPD is very interested in the hybrid police units for the inner city use. The police rep`s that were here for the walk about, town hall thing also were mentioning how they would like to see something smaller than the full size interceptors? I see a lot of F150 base police units running from Starbucks to Dunkin Donuts here in Indiana.

Perhaps the fleet manager and penny pinchers at CPD might be interested in some small econobox, but I can assure you that the tac officers, beat cops, or others that are actually doing any policing do not. Try jumping out of a small vehicle with full kit, and you will understand why not.