Some tutorials on the new software have been pinned here.

Sign in to follow this  
lostmyfocus

2003 Focus ZX3 FRONT SEAT, KINDA WEIRD QUESTION

I'm not very good at getting to the point, but I'll try. :) Can anyone tell me if and when the exact seats and headrests used in the 2003 zx3 were ever changed? At some point, I might be looking for a zx3 and I would like to look for the newest year that had those seats, and headrests, that were in the 2003, because I'm disabled and they just happened to work pretty well for me. Thanks!

Im not exactly sure your question. But Im assuming you like the seats in the 2003 zx3 and wanting to know if they were the same in other years. I feel pretty confident in saying they are the same from 2000-2007. The shapes are the same. The only difference I know of is in 2005 when the refresh happened, ford used different material patterns for the covers but the seat shape should all be the same.

Thank you,fordtech1! Yes, that was what I meant to ask. I really appreciate your response.

Might also sit in the 08-11 cars. Not horribly different from either of the earlier bodies.

The 2008-11 seats are flatter then before, and I had to add support pads on a 2009 I had. But I had an SE, the SEL leather seats are much better.

Had to add support pads on mine too , really rigid and not very comfy