20' CT5 Coupe shown by Patent Office.

Fgts

As I've posted elsewhere, it has a lot of Camaro in the roofline/greenhouse.

Also, many of us seem to think it's a concept car based on the ultra small headlights/taillights and mirrors.

It does remind me of the Camaro a lot.

Might be concept only but the front of the car look as will the front of the CT5 sedan (plus not many if any GM concept cars hit the Patent Office unless a production model is intended), also for the rear all they have to do is move the exhaust to the corners for a license plate area in the low rear center. Like what Lincoln dose now after they show a "concept" model, the production model will have necessary changes.

• Like 1

I have to say, I'm a bit surprised they're doing this. Every coupe/roadster they've sold in recent times has failed. As sexy as this is, I don't see the results being much different. It seems they're trying to pay for Camaro tooling by desperately adding another car.

If the "Lincstang" is also only 2 doors and not a four door coupe, then I believe that will fail too.

• Like 1

I have to say, I'm a bit surprised they're doing this. Every coupe/roadster they've sold in recent times has failed. As sexy as this is, I don't see the results being much different. It seems they're trying to pay for Camaro tooling by desperately adding another car.

Probably that's the plan to get "Camaro" into other world markets since Camaro IMO don't have the brand catch as Mustang do overseas, will likely see a Buick/Holden copy as well. Since when the Camaro, Vette "fail" anyway? for coupes?.

Probably that's the plan to get "Camaro" into other world markets since Camaro IMO don't have the brand catch as Mustang do overseas, will likely see a Buick/Holden copy as well. Since when the Camaro, Vette "fail" anyway? for coupes?.

I was only speaking of Cadillac's failure of making coupes. The Corvette is a legend, but the Camaro did go out of production for nine years and the fact it is only selling between 3 and 4 thousand a month now is not a good sign.