Some tutorials on the new software have been pinned here.

• Custom Search

atomcat68

...And FCA June 2018

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They found one more Avenger laying around

I'm curious what Jeep's fleet sales are like. I get that Compass is all new and Cherokee got a refresh, but both up almost double?

Avenger sales up 100%! Who said sedan sales are dying? :hysterical:

Chrysler and Dodge could use some "Jeep space" vehicles....

I'm curious what Jeep's fleet sales are like. I get that Compass is all new and Cherokee got a refresh, but both up almost double?

Ive had one compass, one Grand Cherokee, and 2 Cherokees the past 6 months. The most surprising rental I had in the last 6 months; a previous generation Honda Accord. Nissan seems to have stopped the massive fleet dump too, for about a month last year thats all I would end up with.

From the press release:

FCA retail sales came in at 155,208, marking the best June sales since 2004 when sales reached 155,663 vehicles. Fleet accounted for 23 percent of total sales, a 1 percent decline from the previous year.

It doesnt break down Jeep, but considering total fleet sales are down a bit from last year Id say no big difference.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They found one more Avenger laying around

It was probably the one on display in the lobby of the plant.

Wasnt the avengers last year 2014? How do they sell 3 so far this year. At this point they should be considered used! 4 years old!

I'm curious what Jeep's fleet sales are like.

Fleet sales of Jeep brand vehicles have always been a lower percentage than FCA as a whole. Based on the data Anthony found along with past trends, I'd estimate 11 - 15% of Jeep's total sales last month were to fleets.

Jeep has lower fleet sale vs. industry because its entire line up is SUVs which has generally low fleet mix vs. cars, trucks or vans. However, just about all of Jeep's fleet sales are to rental customers. Rental companies are buying a lot more SUVs than they used to because people like them and will pay more to rent one.