No AC Air from main dash vents

Today my wifes 2005 Navigator with only 30,000 miles suddenly stopped blowing AC air from the main dash vents up front. Cold air does blow from the top portion of the drivers side main vent and the passengers side main vent but thats more for side widow defrost and is not enough to cool the NAV. I tried all the different modes on the dash controls but nothing seems to open up the blend door to get the air flowing to the main vents. I really dont want to bring it in to Lincoln for a 1000$ repair. I was thinking if there is a way to force the blend door open so cold air will flow? Also, any know where this blend acuator is on my 2005?

Appreciate any help you can provide......

For some reason Im blank in my head. But Im almost positive that year Navi is vacuum operated mode doors. There is a main vacuum feed coming from engine going into firewall on passenger side by the battery. Its a small single black nylon house. If they break you will default to defrost. Check that first. Is it 4x4? Does the 4wd work?

Ill have to 100 percent make sure that in 2005 a change wasnt made from 2003. However, On the front ac unit the temperature doors are electric motor driven. The mode door, defrost, floor, vent, are controlled by vacuum actuator. When it looses vacuum, it defaults to defrost.

So a leaking vacuum storage reservoir thats under the battery tray is most likely the culprit?

I doubt its the reservoir itself, its been my experience its the source vacuum line that breaks. However, I have seen battery corrosion eat at the line and reservoir. Follow the lines from the engine to the reservoir and see if you find the problem.