Scheduling question

I was wondering if there is any way to find out where in the scheduling process I might be. I ordered my 2019 Mustang GT Premium 401A PP2 performance package in Need For Green Order # D126 dealer code F11568 on April 12th. As of a week and a half ago, I know my order is in order processing, it is unscheduled, and it is clean. Nothing shows up on COTUS for me. It says a matching vehicle could not be determined. Please contact your dealer to get status updated about your order. I contacted my dealer last week and they had the same information I have received here, so no changes. I am not sure if anyone can give me an idea of where I might be in the scheduling process and that is okay, I just thought I would ask. Like many others here, I am extremely excited for my first ever Mustang and I want to know this process as well as I can considering I have never ordered a vehicle before. Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you very much for all you people do.

Ok, ok you successfully opened your own thread ... however you didn't read through the rules or are ignoring them because none of this is the stuff you ask here. You say you already know this:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Clean Apr-12-2018, 19:23 EDT.

So there is nothing more I would and can provide more than that. A matching vehicle could not be determined because there is no vehicle yet, just a good clean order in the system that has to wait it's turn and for an opening in the dealer's allocation. Stop trying to push. You placed an order way before production even started for that model year. You just have to wait. I don't know anything about your dealership. Maybe if you went to a much larger dealership that does more volume you may get a better allocation, but you'd have to start all over again.

Again - Any of those statements are information that I do not provide and I'm really not happy I had to answer that. You have an open thread now, just start bumping per the rules and you'll get updates. That being said however, this forum is closing today until 7/16 for Ford shutdown so don't bump your thread asking for more info before then.

• Like 2