2019 King ranch Interior

No changes listed in the order guide from the 2018 interior other than the elimination of the CD drive, so looking at pictures of 2018 models should give you an indication of what it looks like. There was a change between 2017 and 2018 which maybe what you read.

Edit: also any "SONY" labels on audio system components have been replaced by "B&o" labels like happened in 2018 on F-150

Edited by RPF
  • Like 1

Its more than just a label being replaced. The whole system was redone.

Well, that goes without saying but other than the labels the speakers are all in the same place and look the same. Mine is supposed to be built sometime during the last week in July so hopefully sometime mid August I can see if it actually sounds any better. Not mourning the loss of the CD drive, on my last 4 vehicles I've used them exactly once, to make sure they functioned after taking delivery.

Edited by RPF

I was at the dealership Friday and the manager showed me in the most updated order guide were it said new unique Kingsville leather. But they havent seen any pictures My dealer ordered me a 18 and a 19 . I drove the 18 last week and decided to wait until the second week of August for the 19.

Edited by dogface

I was at the dealership Friday and the manager showed me in the most updated order guide were it said new unique Kingsville leather. But they havent seen any pictures My dealer ordered me a 18 and a 19 . I drove the 18 last week and decided to wait until the second week of August for the 19.

That's the same as the 2018. It didn't change for 2019.