Another 2019 Order Info Request

SVT Guy

Im brand new here and was looking to get any info on my order. I originally placed my order back in March but later found out because of the short 18MY production run, that I missed the cut.

So the dealer has resubmitted my order and went in as priority code 11. I was just recently contacted and told that they changed my code to 01 and the build would start in early June. I dont have a VIN yet but was hoping that I could receive some help from someone here. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get.

Dealer: F27428

Order # 4341

2019 mustang gt (orange fury, pp2, 401a, active exhaust, b&o audio and enhanced security)

Thanks to anyone that can and is willing to help!

Edited by SVT Guy

Im brand new here and was looking to get any info on my order. I originally placed my order back in March but later found out because of the short 18MY production run, that I missed the cut.

So the dealer has resubmitted my order and went in as priority code 11. I was just recently contacted and told that they changed my code to 01 and the build would start in early June. I dont have a VIN yet but was hoping that I could receive some help from someone here. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get.

Dealer: F27428

Order # 4341

2019 mustang gt (orange fury, pp2, 401a, active exhaust, b&o audio and enhanced security)

Thanks to anyone that can and is willing to help!

VIN - 1FA6P8CF0K5112958

Scheduled to Week (Week -of Aug-20-2018 )

ETA Sep 18-24

Thank you fuzzymoomoo!

Ill admit that isnt close to the date I was expecting but its a date. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Its a tad frustrating to think I put my original order in 3/23 and could be 6 months before I get the car.

But thank you again. Much appreciated

VIN - 1FA6P8CF0K5112958

Scheduled to Week (Week -of Aug-20-2018 )

ETA Sep 18-24

Yikes! The last i saw was that orders this week would be for late July. I just ordered last week, but was kind of hoping i might get scheduled this week for late July. If scheduling is already out to August, I guess I'm probably looking at Sept at this point. Under normal circumstances, without the 3 months worth of orders that were placed before production started,how long does it normally take before a new order gets scheduled?