Some tutorials on the new software have been pinned here.

• Custom Search

blazerdude20

Lexus exploring dropping sedans

I honestly didnt even know Lexus still sold sedans. I cant remember the last time I saw one on the road

The rumors of dropping the GS have been around for a while, but now it seems like they're thinking of dropping the IS too.

They just redid the ES and LS, though.

I honestly didnt even know Lexus still sold sedans. I cant remember the last time I saw one on the road

Visit South Florida.....they're everywhere.

Visit South Florida.....they're everywhere.

too scared of Florida Man

I think I've seen maybe one IS and one LS in the last few months. I saw a GS last year.

So, Lexus is pondering the fate of their sedans and considering dropping them altogether and everyone lauds their bold move. Ford does it and everyone is losing their minds...

So, Lexus is pondering the fate of their sedans and considering dropping them altogether and everyone lauds their bold move. Ford does it and everyone is losing their minds...

Heck, remember what they said when Chrysler did it?

They obviously need to do some weeding, but I think exiting the sedan market will take a little longer. I definitely think Lincoln needs to exit the sedan market but Lexus has a far larger customer base to transition.

too scared of Florida Man

You won't miss them, by the way......they'll be the vehicle poking along in the left lane everyone is trying to get around.....though that could also be a Camry or Corolla (it's amazing, any time there's someone poking along, it's 80% of the time a Camry, Corolla, or Lexus ES.

Edited by Assimilator

You won't miss them, by the way......they'll be the vehicle poking along in the left lane everyone is trying to get around.....though that could also be a Camry or Corolla (it's amazing, any time there's someone poking along, it's 80% of the time a Camry, Corolla, or Lexus ES.

Or a Prius or Avalon...

yeahBUT

speaking for myself, ANYthing that gets some predator-faced monstrosities off the street is a GoodThing™

Edited by 2b2

Or a Prius or Avalon...

Fine. A Lexus or Toyota sedan-like product. Haha

Wouldn't have anything to do with their horrible styling would it?

:You mean like the butt ugly grilles they are using ...........

Edited by Ron W.

:You mean like the butt ugly grilles they are using ...........

Precisely!

I see a ton of ES's around here...but I also live in what seems to be luxury car lease capital of the US too.

I see a ton of ES's around here...but I also live in what seems to be luxury car lease capital of the US too.

You live in south Florida too? :P

You live in south Florida too? :P

LOL No all the snowbirds that go down there...Central NJ

The GS/IS platform if not mistaken dates back to 1992 which the old F&F Supra was based on, it's a combo of age, investment and demand which IMO so much effort was put into the ES to replace those 2.