Lincoln Way app -- maintenance schedule?

More on this -- my app still won't show me a maintenance schedule.

However, it does show me that supposedly I had a maintenance due at 1000 miles (I have 1300 miles on the car now). I see this when I click on "My Vehicle" from the app home screen and then click on the picture of a Navigator. It then shows a picture of a Navigator like mine with my current fuel tank status and then right under that says "Service Due - 1000K". 1000K is 1 million miles, but I'm assuming they really meant 1000 miles.

Can someone confirm what the actual Lincoln-recommended maintenance schedule for a 2018 Navigator L Black Label is?

The lincoln.com website isn't any better. I sign in to owner.lincoln.com and get a message of "Sorry, we are not able to access the Maintenance Schedule for this vehicle." It does this even if I enter my year, make model, mileage, etc. again. It then asks me to contact my dealer for a custom maintenance schedule for my vehicle. I don't want to contact my dealer. I want to know what Lincoln itself lists as the maintenance schedule.

I accidentally responded to the wrong message (see response directly above this one) but Im on mobile so I apologize. Ill also add that there isnt a scheduled maintenance at 1,000 miles. First maintenance is at 10k for normal driving conditions whove next to nobody qualifies for, whats considered severe driving conditions applies to most people (stop and go driving and/or frequent short trips) and thats at 7,500 miles. My oil life monitor will gave me in right at 7500 miles and I have mostly short trips and zero stop and go.

More on this -- my app still won't show me a maintenance schedule.

However, it does show me that supposedly I had a maintenance due at 1000 miles (I have 1300 miles on the car now). I see this when I click on "My Vehicle" from the app home screen and then click on the picture of a Navigator. It then shows a picture of a Navigator like mine with my current fuel tank status and then right under that says "Service Due - 1000K". 1000K is 1 million miles, but I'm assuming they really meant 1000 miles.

Can someone confirm what the actual Lincoln-recommended maintenance schedule for a 2018 Navigator L Black Label is?

The lincoln.com website isn't any better. I sign in to owner.lincoln.com and get a message of "Sorry, we are not able to access the Maintenance Schedule for this vehicle." It does this even if I enter my year, make model, mileage, etc. again. It then asks me to contact my dealer for a custom maintenance schedule for my vehicle. I don't want to contact my dealer. I want to know what Lincoln itself lists as the maintenance schedule.

"Service Due - 1000K"? Mine says 'Service Due - 10K' which is consistent with the schedule under 'Maintenance Schedule' selection.

Edited by LHB