Some tutorials on the new software have been pinned here.

• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
mlundstrom96

Is COTUS functioning?

I have received my VIN or my new 2019 F250 and when I enter it into COTUS i get the message "A matching vehicle could not be determined. Please contact your dealer to get status updated about your order." The dealer assures me that it should be there and the help page also says it should be there if a VIN has been issued. I have also tried using Order Number, Dealer Code, Last Name and get the same message.

Any help is appreciated

Mike

COTUS is unfinished and wildly unreliable. The fact that it was released to the public in that state was totally stupid.

I've had my VIN since the 1st week in April & have yet to have COTUS acknowledge me or my VIN. Must have tried close to 100 times.

ETIS will recognize my VIN & correctly identify my engine type, size & a few other things, but nothing else.

I've never been able to obtain a window sticker although I was told it should be available about a week before my assembly date.

Well CRAP

1st new vehicle I have ever bought and was excited to track it, Guess I can flush that idea. :(

WHY the heck would they put something out there that is essentially worthless????????

Finally able to obtain my window sticker. Unable to do so until a day or two after it rolled off assembly line. At least we now know the system will work.

Waiting for a train to pick it up.

I have found that COTUS works with internet explorer but not google chrome. Hope that helps.