Jump to content

New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

  • Custom Search


ice-capades

Production Week Scheduling Timetable & Order Guide Update Notices

Recommended Posts

PRODUCTION WEEK SCHEDULING INFORMATION FOR THE WEEK OF 03/04/2019

2019 ECOSPORT               No Scheduling

2019 EDGE                         Cleanup Scheduling

2019 ESCAPE                     No Scheduling

2019 EXPEDITION              No Scheduling

 

2020 EXPLORER                Scheduling for Build Week 2019-05-27. Until the “OK to Buy” status has been achieved, Retail Orders will not be selected for scheduling.

 

2019 F-150                           No Scheduling

2019 FIESTA                        Cleanup Scheduling

2019 FLEX                           Cleanup Scheduling

2019 FUSION                       No Scheduling

2019 MUSTANG                  Scheduling for Build Week 04/29/2019

2019 RANGER                    Cleanup Scheduling

2019 F-SERIES SD             No Scheduling

2019 TRANSIT                    No Scheduling

2019 TRANSIT CONNECT                       Balanced Out

 

2020 LINCOLN AVIATOR                         Scheduling for Build Week 2019-05-27. Until the “OK to Buy” status has been achieved, Retail Orders will not be selected for scheduling.

2019 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL               Cleanup Scheduling   

2019 LINCOLN MKC                                Cleanup Scheduling           

2019 LINCOLN MKT                                 No Scheduling        

2019 LINCOLN MKZ                                 Cleanup Scheduling    

2019 LINCOLN NAUTILUS                      Cleanup Scheduling              

2019 LINCOLN NAVIGATOR                   No Scheduling

Edited by ice-capades

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Product Order Guides have been updated for the following vehicles.

  • 2019 Shelby GT350 & Shelby GT350R
  • 2020 Explorer
  • 2020 Police Interceptor Utility
  • 2020 Transit Connect
  • 2019 Lincoln Navigator

Production Information/Timetables have been updated for the following vehicles.

  • 2019 Lincoln Continental
  • 2019/2020 EcoSport
  • 2019/2020 Escape
  • 2019/2020 F-150
  • 2019/2020 F-150 Police Responder
  • 2019 Flex
  • 2019 Lincoln MKC
  • 2019 Lincoln MKT
  • 2019/2020 Ranger
  • 2019/2020 Transit
  • 2019 Transit Connect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ice-capades said:

PRODUCTION WEEK SCHEDULING INFORMATION FOR THE WEEK OF 03/04/2019

2019 ECOSPORT               No Scheduling

2019 EDGE                         Cleanup Scheduling

2019 ESCAPE                     No Scheduling

2019 EXPEDITION              No Scheduling

 

2020 EXPLORER                Scheduling for Build Week 2019-05-27. Until the “OK to Buy” status has been achieved, Retail Orders will not be selected for scheduling.

 

2019 F-150                           No Scheduling

2019 FIESTA                        Cleanup Scheduling

2019 FLEX                           Cleanup Scheduling

2019 FUSION                       No Scheduling

2019 MUSTANG                  Scheduling for Build Week 04/29/2019

2019 RANGER                    Cleanup Scheduling

2019 F-SERIES SD             No Scheduling

2019 TRANSIT                    No Scheduling

2019 TRANSIT CONNECT                       Balanced Out

 

2020 LINCOLN AVIATOR                         Scheduling for Build Week 2019-05-27. Until the “OK to Buy” status has been achieved, Retail Orders will not be selected for scheduling.

2019 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL               Cleanup Scheduling   

2019 LINCOLN MKC                                Cleanup Scheduling           

2019 LINCOLN MKT                                 No Scheduling        

2019 LINCOLN MKZ                                 Cleanup Scheduling    

2019 LINCOLN NAUTILUS                      Cleanup Scheduling              

2019 LINCOLN NAVIGATOR                   No Scheduling

I thought Job1 for the Aviator was May 6, 2019.  Does this mean they are not going to start building until May 27 (28) 2019?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, msm859 said:

I thought Job1 for the Aviator was May 6, 2019.  Does this mean they are not going to start building until May 27 (28) 2019?

 

No. It just means they're scheduling what will be built that week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New York Region scheduling update as of Tuesday 03/05/2019.

Ford

  • On Thursday, March 7, EcoSport, Escape, Expedition, F-150, Fusion, Super Duty, and Transit orders will not be selected for scheduling.
  • Balance to go SIMS orders have been created for Edge, Fiesta, and Ranger using commodities still available for Week 14.
  • Please note the following regional control has been lifted on Ranger:  Ranger Optional Adaptive Cruise (52C; Included in Technology Package (67J); Optional on XLT 301A & 302A & Lariat 500A).
  • Until further notice, the 2020MY Explorer Hybrid Limited will not be eligible for scheduling.
  • 2020 Transit Connect startup scheduling will begin on Thursday, March 11.

Lincoln

  • On Thursday, March 7, MKT and Navigator orders will not be selected for scheduling.
  • Balance to go SIMS orders have been created for Continental, MKC, and MKZ using commodities still available for Week 14.
  • For 2019MY MKC Black Label scheduling, only retail Black Label orders will be selected for scheduling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PRODUCTION WEEK SCHEDULING INFORMATION

FOR THE WEEK OF 03/11/2019

 

2019 ECOSPORT               Scheduling for Build Weeks 04/29/2019, 05/06/2019, 05/13/2019, 05/20/2019 & 05/27/2019

 

2019 EDGE                         Cleanup Scheduling

2019 ESCAPE                    Scheduling for Build Weeks 04/01/2019, 04/08/2019, 04/15/2019 & 04/22/2019

 

2019 EXPEDITION             Scheduling for Build Weeks 04/01/2019 & 04/08/2019

 

2020 EXPLORER               Cleanup Scheduling. Until the “OK to Buy” status has been achieved, Retail Orders will not be selected for scheduling.

 

2019 F-150                          Scheduling for Build Weeks 04/01/2019 & 04/08/2019

2019 FIESTA                       Scheduling for Build Week 04/29/2019

2019 FLEX                           Scheduling for Build Week 04/29/2019

 

2019 FUSION                       Scheduling for Build Weeks 04/08/2019, 04/15/2019 & 04/22/2019

2019 MUSTANG                  Scheduling for Build Week 05/06/2019

2019 RANGER                     Scheduling for Build Week 04/29/2019

2019 F-SERIES SD             Scheduling for Build Weeks 04/01/2019 & 04/08/2019

2019 TRANSIT                    Scheduling for Build Week 04/29/2019

 

2020 TRANSIT CONNECT           Startup Scheduling for Build Weeks 05/06/2019, 05/13/2019, 05/20/2019 & 05/27/2019. Retail Orders will be eligible to schedule this week.

 

2020 LINCOLN AVIATOR             Cleanup Scheduling. Until the “OK to Buy” status has been achieved, Retail Orders will not be selected for scheduling.

 

2019 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL               Scheduling for Build Week 04/29/2019   

2019 LINCOLN MKC                                 Scheduling for Build Week 04/29/2019           

2019 LINCOLN MKT                                  Scheduling for Build Week 04/29/2019        

2019 LINCOLN MKZ                                  Scheduling for Build Week 04/29/2019    

2019 LINCOLN NAUTILUS                       Scheduling for Build Week 04/29/2019              

2019 LINCOLN NAVIGATOR                    Scheduling for Build Weeks 04/01/2019 & 04/08/2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: 2019 Fusion - Dealer Stock Orders

Since the beginning of scheduling for the 2019MY, Dealers in the New York, Philadelphia & Boston regions have been restricted to ordering 2019 Fusion Hybrid models only for stock inventory. 2019 Fusion Gas & AWD models were restricted to Retail Orders only. We were informed last week by our New York Region Zone Manager that the restriction has been lifted and Dealers may now order all 2019 Fusion models for stock inventory. In addition, we were informed that Ford will be reinstating/increasing incentives for the 2019 Fusion Gas & AWD models to support the change.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2019 at 6:08 PM, ice-capades said:

Re: 2019 Fusion - Dealer Stock Orders

Since the beginning of scheduling for the 2019MY, Dealers in the New York, Philadelphia & Boston regions have been restricted to ordering 2019 Fusion Hybrid models only for stock inventory. 2019 Fusion Gas & AWD models were restricted to Retail Orders only. We were informed last week by our New York Region Zone Manager that the restriction has been lifted and Dealers may now order all 2019 Fusion models for stock inventory. In addition, we were informed that Ford will be reinstating/increasing incentives for the 2019 Fusion Gas & AWD models to support the change.  

Hm.  That's odd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2019 at 2:46 PM, rmc523 said:

Hm.  That's odd.

Welcome to the world of Ford under the Hackett regime! They've been changing incentives every few days in our Market which is driving dealerships crazy. We lost another Fusion deal with a current owner and a long term customer who just couldn't absorb the approximately $100/month payment bump on the Fusion he wanted. We could meet his payment requirement on a different (SUV) vehicle but he was adamant about a sedan. We lost the deal to Mazda. 

Ford created a mess when they announced that they were going to discontinue all car models except for Mustang. Then they tried to "walk it back" to a point by saying that the Fusion would still be available. Then they told Dealers in the Northeast about the new marketing plan for the 2019MY Fusion restricting stock inventory to Fusion Hybrid models only that would be supported with increased standard equipment and incentives. Now they're reversing that decision but the damage was already done. 

The demise of the Fusion is going to be a self fulfilling prophecy in good part because of Ford's mismanagement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PRODUCTION WEEK SCHEDULING INFORMATION FOR THE WEEK OF 03/18/2019

2019 ECOSPORT               Scheduling for Build Weeks 06/04/2019, 06/11/2019, 06/18/2019 & 06/24/2019. Final 2019MY EcoSport orders are due 03/21/2019.

 

2019 EDGE                         No Scheduling

 

2019 ESCAPE                     Retail Scheduling Only

2019 EXPEDITION             Scheduling for Build Week 04/15/2019

 

2020 EXPLORER                Cleanup Scheduling. Until the “OK to Buy” status has been achieved, Retail Orders will not be selected for scheduling.

 

2019 F-150                           Scheduling for Build Week 04/15/2019

2019 FIESTA                        Scheduling for Build Weeks 05/06/2019 & 05/13/2019

2019 FLEX                            Scheduling for Build Weeks 05/06/2019 & 05/13/2019

 

2019 FUSION                       Retail Scheduling Only

2019 MUSTANG                  Scheduling for Build Weeks 05/13/2019 & 05/20/2019

2019 RANGER                     Scheduling for Build Weeks 05/06/2019 & 05/13/2019

2019 F-SERIES SD             Scheduling for Build Week 04/15/2019

2019 TRANSIT                    Scheduling for Build Weeks 05/06/2019 & 05/13/2019

 

2020 TRANSIT CONNECT                       Cleanup Scheduling

 

2020 LINCOLN AVIATOR                         Cleanup Scheduling. Until the “OK to Buy” status has been achieved, Retail Orders will not be selected for scheduling.

 

2019 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL               Scheduling for Build Weeks 05/06/2019 & 05/13/2019   

2019 LINCOLN MKC                                 Scheduling for Build Weeks 05/06/2019 & 05/13/2019           

2019 LINCOLN MKT                                  No Scheduling        

 

2019 LINCOLN MKZ                                  Scheduling for Build Weeks 05/06/2019 & 05/13/2019    

 

 2019 LINCOLN NAUTILUS                       Scheduling for Build Weeks 05/06/2019 & 05/13/2019              

 

 2019 LINCOLN NAVIGATOR                    Scheduling for Build Weeks 04/08/2019 & 04/15/2019

Edited by ice-capades
Formatting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

The demise of the Fusion is going to be a self fulfilling prophecy in good part because of Ford's mismanagement. 

That's like automakers only offering manuals in stripped out base models then claiming nobody buys them 

 

duh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

That's like automakers only offering manuals in stripped out base models then claiming nobody buys them 

That's still better than offering them without steering wheels.  😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2019 at 3:00 AM, ice-capades said:

Welcome to the world of Ford under the Hackett regime! They've been changing incentives every few days in our Market which is driving dealerships crazy. We lost another Fusion deal with a current owner and a long term customer who just couldn't absorb the approximately $100/month payment bump on the Fusion he wanted. We could meet his payment requirement on a different (SUV) vehicle but he was adamant about a sedan. We lost the deal to Mazda. 

Ford created a mess when they announced that they were going to discontinue all car models except for Mustang. Then they tried to "walk it back" to a point by saying that the Fusion would still be available. Then they told Dealers in the Northeast about the new marketing plan for the 2019MY Fusion restricting stock inventory to Fusion Hybrid models only that would be supported with increased standard equipment and incentives. Now they're reversing that decision but the damage was already done. 

The demise of the Fusion is going to be a self fulfilling prophecy in good part because of Ford's mismanagement. 

Yeah, it sounds ridiculous.  Let's announce something, then backtrack then change again after that.  Makes complete sense to me!

 

Actually sounds like where I work haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×