Jump to content

New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

  • Custom Search


ice-capades

Production Week Scheduling Timetable & Order Guide Update Notices

Recommended Posts

PRODUCTION WEEK SCHEDULING INFORMATION

FOR THE WEEK OF 04/22/2019

 

2020 EcoSport                    Cleanup Scheduling

 

2019 EDGE                           Retail Scheduling Only

 

2019 ESCAPE                     Retail Scheduling Only

2019 EXPEDITION             Scheduling for Build Week 05/20/2019

 

2020 EXPLORER                No Scheduling. Until the “OK to Buy” status has been achieved, Retail Orders will not be selected for scheduling.

 

2019 F-150                            Scheduling for Build Week 05/20/2019

2019 FIESTA                        Cleanup Scheduling

2019 FLEX                            Scheduling for Build Week 06/17/2019

 

2019 FUSION                       Retail Scheduling Only

2019 MUSTANG                  Scheduling for Build Week 06/17/2019

2019 RANGER                     Scheduling for Build Week 06/17/2019

2019 F-SERIES SD             Scheduling for Build Week 05/20/2019

2019 TRANSIT                    Scheduling for Build Week 06/17/2019

 

2020 TRANSIT CONNECT                       Cleanup Scheduling

 

2020 LINCOLN AVIATOR                         No Scheduling. Until the “OK to Buy” status has been achieved, Retail Orders will not be selected for scheduling.

 

2019 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL              Scheduling for Build Week 06/17/2019   

 

2019 LINCOLN MKC                                  Scheduling for Build Week 06/17/2019

2019 LINCOLN MKT                                  No Scheduling        

 

2019 LINCOLN MKZ                                  Scheduling for Build Week 06/17/2019

 

2019 LINCOLN NAUTILUS                       Scheduling for Build Week 06/17/2019              

 

2019 LINCOLN NAVIGATOR                   Scheduling for Build Week 05/20/2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2019 at 12:39 AM, ice-capades said:

Until further notice, the 2020MY Explorer Hybrid Limited will not be eligible for scheduling.

Is this still the case?  I recently placed an order for the Hybrid, would like to know if that means it's going to be months behind the all-gas version.  The dealer didn't say that the hybrid was on some sort of "no production plan" list.

Thanks for sharing all this information, it's very helpful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, awight said:

Is this still the case?  I recently placed an order for the Hybrid, would like to know if that means it's going to be months behind the all-gas version.  The dealer didn't say that the hybrid was on some sort of "no production plan" list.

Thanks for sharing all this information, it's very helpful.

I may know more once Ford releases the weekly FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) which is usually available on Saturday. At least the past few weeks, the New York Region office is releasing less information to Dealers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PRODUCTION WEEK SCHEDULING INFORMATION

FOR THE WEEK OF 04/29/2019

 

2020 EcoSport                    No Scheduling

 

2019 EDGE                          Retail Scheduling Only

 

2019 ESCAPE                     Retail Scheduling Only

2019 EXPEDITION              Scheduling for Build Week 05/27/2019

 

2020 EXPLORER                Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/08/2019 & 07/15/2019. Final 2020MY Explorer Job #1 orders are due 05/02/2019. Until the “OK to Buy” status has been achieved, Retail Orders will not be selected for    scheduling.

 

2019 F-150                            Scheduling for Build Week 05/27/2019

 

2019 FIESTA                        Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/08/2019, 07/15/2019 & 07/22/2019

2019 FLEX                            Scheduling for Build Week 06/24/2019

 

2019 FUSION                       Retail Scheduling Only

2019 MUSTANG                   Scheduling for Build Week 06/24/2019

2019 RANGER                     Scheduling for Build Week 06/24/2019

2019 F-SERIES SD             Scheduling for Build Week 05/27/2019

2019 TRANSIT                    Scheduling for Build Week 06/24/2019

 

2020 TRANSIT CONNECT                       Cleanup Scheduling

 

2020 LINCOLN AVIATOR                         Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/08/2019 & 07/15/2019. Final 2020MY Aviator Job #1 orders are due 05/02/2019. Until the “OK to Buy” status has been achieved, Retail Orders will not be  selected for scheduling.

 

2019 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL              Scheduling for Build Week 06/24/2019   

 

2019 LINCOLN MKC                                Scheduling for Build Week 06/24/2019

2019 LINCOLN MKT                                  No Scheduling        

 

2019 LINCOLN MKZ                                  Scheduling for Build Week 06/24/2019

 

2019 LINCOLN NAUTILUS                       Scheduling for Build Week 06/24/2019              

 

2019 LINCOLN NAVIGATOR                   Scheduling for Build Week 05/27/2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Attached is a copy of the most recent 2019/2020MY Production Timetable for reference. 

2020MY Production Timetable.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess we had the debate a while back (may've even been in this thread), but I don't remember what we determined - does the N/A for Flex and MKT mean '19MY is the end of the road?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I guess we had the debate a while back (may've even been in this thread), but I don't remember what we determined - does the N/A for Flex and MKT mean '19MY is the end of the road?

Based on the other entries I'd say yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PRODUCTION WEEK SCHEDULING INFORMATION FOR THE WEEK OF 05/06/2019

2020 EcoSport                    No Scheduling

 

2019 EDGE                          No Scheduling

 

2019 ESCAPE                     No Scheduling

2019 EXPEDITION              No Scheduling

 

2020 EXPLORER                Cleanup Scheduling Final 2020MY Explorer Job #1 orders are past due. Spec changes were shut off on Thursday 05/02/2019.

 

2019 F-150                           Cleanup Scheduling

 

2019 FIESTA                        Scheduling for Build Week 07/29/2019. Final 2019MY Fiesta Orders are due on Thursday 05/09/2019. Spec changes will be shut off on Thursday 05/09/2019.

2019 FLEX                              Cleanup Scheduling

2019 FUSION                       No Scheduling

2019 MUSTANG                   No Scheduling

2019 RANGER                     Cleanup Scheduling

2019 F-SERIES SD              No Scheduling

2019 TRANSIT                     No Scheduling

 

2020 TRANSIT CONNECT                       Cleanup Scheduling

 

2020 LINCOLN AVIATOR                         Cleanup Scheduling Final 2020MY Explorer Job #1 orders are past due. Spec changes were shut off on Thursday 05/02/2019.

 

2019 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL               Cleanup Scheduling   

 

2019 LINCOLN MKC                                 Cleanup Scheduling   

2019 LINCOLN MKT                                  No Scheduling        

 

2019 LINCOLN MKZ                                  Cleanup Scheduling    

 

2019 LINCOLN NAUTILUS                       Cleanup Scheduling                 

 

2019 LINCOLN NAVIGATOR                    Cleanup Scheduling   

Edited by ice-capades
Formatting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2019 at 8:54 AM, ice-capades said:

PRODUCTION WEEK SCHEDULING INFORMATION FOR THE WEEK OF 05/06/2019

2020 EcoSport                    No Scheduling

 

2019 EDGE                          No Scheduling

 

2019 ESCAPE                     No Scheduling

2019 EXPEDITION              No Scheduling

 

2020 EXPLORER                Cleanup Scheduling Final 2020MY Explorer Job #1 orders are past due. Spec changes were shut off on Thursday 05/02/2019.

 

2019 F-150                           Cleanup Scheduling

 

2019 FIESTA                        Scheduling for Build Week 07/29/2019. Final 2019MY Fiesta Orders are due on Thursday 05/09/2019. Spec changes will be shut off on Thursday 05/09/2019.

2019 FLEX                              Cleanup Scheduling

2019 FUSION                       No Scheduling

2019 MUSTANG                   No Scheduling

2019 RANGER                     Cleanup Scheduling

2019 F-SERIES SD              No Scheduling

2019 TRANSIT                     No Scheduling

 

2020 TRANSIT CONNECT                       Cleanup Scheduling

 

2020 LINCOLN AVIATOR                         Cleanup Scheduling Final 2020MY Explorer Job #1 orders are past due. Spec changes were shut off on Thursday 05/02/2019.

 

2019 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL               Cleanup Scheduling   

 

2019 LINCOLN MKC                                 Cleanup Scheduling   

2019 LINCOLN MKT                                  No Scheduling        

 

2019 LINCOLN MKZ                                  Cleanup Scheduling    

 

2019 LINCOLN NAUTILUS                       Cleanup Scheduling                 

 

2019 LINCOLN NAVIGATOR                    Cleanup Scheduling   

What does it mean by "FinalMY" Explorer Job#1 ordered are past due?  Aren't they "starting" production today?  How can they have "final" orders?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Job 1 is only one phase of production. If you want a Job 1 order the deadline was May 2, otherwise it will be a Job 2 order. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PRODUCTION WEEK SCHEDULING INFORMATION FOR THE WEEK OF 05/13/2019

2020 EcoSport                    No Scheduling

 

2019 EDGE                          Scheduling for Build Weeks 06/03/2019, 06/10/2019, 06/17/2019 & 06/24/2019

 

2019 ESCAPE                     Scheduling for Build Weeks 06/03/2019, 06/10/2019, 06/17/2019 & 06/24/2019

2019 EXPEDITION              Scheduling for Build Weeks 06/03/2019 & 06/10/2019

2020 EXPLORER                No Scheduling

 

2019 F-150                           Scheduling for Build Weeks 06/03/2019 & 06/10/2019

 

2019 FIESTA                        Balance Out SIMS Orders will be entered and scheduled on Monday 05/13/2019. Spec changes have been shut off.

2019 FLEX                            Scheduling for Build Week 07/08/2019

2019 FUSION                       Scheduling for Build Weeks 06/10/2019, 06/17/2019 & 06/24/2019

2019 MUSTANG                  Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/08/2019, 07/15/2018 & 07/22/2019

2019 RANGER                     Scheduling for Build Week 07/08/2019

2019 F-SERIES SD             Scheduling for Build Weeks 06/03/2019 & 06/10/2019

2019 TRANSIT                    Scheduling for Build Week 07/08/2019

 

2020 TRANSIT CONNECT                       Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/01/2019 & 07/08/2019

 

2020 LINCOLN AVIATOR                         No Scheduling

 

2019 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL               Scheduling for Build Week 07/08/2019   

 

2019 LINCOLN MKC                                  Scheduling for Build Weeks 047/01/2019, 07/08/2019 & 07/15/2019   

2019 LINCOLN MKT                                  No Scheduling        

2019 LINCOLN MKZ                                  Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/15/2019 & 07/22/2019    

 

2019 LINCOLN NAUTILUS                       Scheduling for Build Week 07/08/2019                 

 

2019 LINCOLN NAVIGATOR       Scheduling for Build Weeks 06/03/2019 & 06/10/2019

Edited by ice-capades
Formatting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New to this forum as I order my F350 SD Lariat 4/29 and shows priority 10 with job #1 order. Additionally, my dealer stated the were going to use their allocation. Don’t have VIN yet but wanted know any idea when this would schedule?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 2020 Escape Order Guide, 2020 Fusion Order Guide & 2020 Fusion Energi Order Guide have been uploaded to the Product Order Guides section.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, muskie2304 said:

New to this forum as I order my F350 SD Lariat 4/29 and shows priority 10 with job #1 order. Additionally, my dealer stated the were going to use their allocation. Don’t have VIN yet but wanted know any idea when this would schedule?

All vehicle scheduling, with the exception of Fleet orders, are based on a Dealer's available scheduling allocation and a number of other factors... number of other retail orders a Dealer may have in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank), priority codes, commodity issues, etc. A retail order with priority code 10 should schedule ahead of any other retail order unless there are other retail orders with the same priority code that are unscheduled. Each Dealer's USOB (orders, priority codes) is independent of any other Dealers. If your Dealer has Super Duty allocation available for scheduling this week, your order should schedule for production the week of 06/03/2019 or 06/10/2019. Regular order scheduling is done on Thursday. Your Dealer has 24/7 access to any order status information and updates and are your most direct source for information. Unfortunately, not all Dealers know, understand or are involved with the details of order allocation, scheduling and tracking. If your Dealer contact isn't able to provide you with the information you require, don't hesitate to talk directly with the Sales Manager, General Manager or the individual that manages the dealership's order bank.

There's a lot of resources here on the BOF that will give you the information you'll need to understand the order allocation, scheduling and tracking processes. If you need additional assistance, don't hesitate to ask us here! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the quick response this is helpful.  I have be reviewing this site and there is a lot of information out here that has been help and appreciate all the contribute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ford Safety Recall #19S15 (05/14/2019)

2019 Model Year Ranger - Demonstration/Delivery Hold (Transmission Shift Lever Cable Bracket Fasteners) 

Ford_Safety Recall_2019MY Ranger_Demonstration-Delivery Hold_2019-05-14.jpg

Edited by ice-capades
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2019 MY Fiesta Balance Out – Final 2019 MY Fiesta orders were due on Thursday, May 9.  Spec changes and cancellations were shut off on Thursday, May 9.  Multiple commits will be processed this week to complete balance out.  RGOs will be entered this week, if necessary.
  • 2019 MY F-150 Early Balance Out Paint at the Dearborn Truck Plant (DTP) – The final order due date for F-150 orders at the Dearborn Truck Plant with Abyss Gray Paint (ME) will be Thursday, May 16.  Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Thursday, May 16.
  • On Thursday, May 16, EcoSport and Explorer orders will not be selected for scheduling.
  • Since AM Dealer Previews are not valid until Wednesday of a new production month, the weekly dealer cleanup will be sent on Wednesday.
  • 2019 MY OTD Retail Escape and Fusion Balance Out - The final order due date for retail 2019MY Escape and Fusion orders requiring incremental allocation will be close of business Tuesday, May 21.  These orders will be scheduled on Thursday, May 23.   No additional incremental allocation will be given for retails after May 21.  Stock orders can still be amended to retails orders to be scheduled within allocation until Wednesday, May 29.
  • Escape and Fusion Double Dressing Periods - The current wholesale period, 4/26-5/9, includes a two-month Balance Out wholesale for Escape and Fusion. To maximize Dealer order dressing flexibility, a double dressing period is being provided. The first of two official dressing periods for Escape and Fusion is 5/13–5/15. The second official dressing period for Escape and Fusion is 5/27–5/29. Dealer order selections may appear in either or both periods and must be dressed separately. Please plan accordingly.  The final date for scheduling 2019 MY Escape and Fusion will be Friday, May 31.
  • 2019 MY Fusion Early Balance Out PaintsThe final order due date for Fusion orders with the following paints will be Thursday, May 23.  Spec changes will be shut off on Thursday, May 23.
    • Ruby Red Metallic (RR)
    • Blue Metallic (FT)
    • Rich Copper Metallic (B6)
    • Ingot Silver (UX)
  • 2019 MY Mustang Balance Out – Final 2019MY Mustang orders are due on Thursday, May 23.  Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Thursday, May 23.
  • 2019 MY Fiesta Early Balance Out Paints –  The final order due date for Fiesta orders with the following paints was Thursday, April 25.  Spec changes and cancellations for orders with these paints have been shut off.
    • Orange Spice Metallic Tri-Coat (J9) – ST Only
    • Outrageous Green Metallic Tinted Clearcoat (B8) – SE & ST Line
    • White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat (UG) – ST & SE
    • Bohai Bay Mint (D2) – SE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PRODUCTION WEEK SCHEDULING INFORMATION FOR THE WEEK OF 05/20/2019

 

2020 EcoSport                   No Scheduling

2019 EDGE                         Retail Scheduling Only

2019 ESCAPE                     Retail Scheduling Only

2019 EXPEDITION              Scheduling for Build Week 06/17/2019

2020 EXPLORER                Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/22/2019 & 07/29/2019

2019 F-150                           Scheduling for Build Week 06/17/2019

 

2019 FIESTA                        Balanced Out

2019 FLEX                           Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/15/2019 & 07/22/2019

2019 FUSION                       Retail Scheduling Only

2019 MUSTANG                  Scheduling for Build Week 07/29/2019

2019 RANGER                     Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/15/2019 & 07/22/2019

2019 F-SERIES SD             Scheduling for Build Week 06/17/2019

2019 TRANSIT                    Scheduling for Build Week 07/15/2019

2020 TRANSIT CONNECT                       Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/15/2019 & 07/22/2019 & 07/29/2019

 

2020 LINCOLN AVIATOR                         Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/22/2019 & 07/29/2019

 

2019 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL               Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/15/2019 & 07/22/2019   

 

2019 LINCOLN MKC                                 Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/22/2019 & 07/29/2019   

2019 LINCOLN MKT                                  No Scheduling        

2019 LINCOLN MKZ                                  Scheduling for Build Week 07/29/2019   

 

2019 LINCOLN NAUTILUS                       Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/15/2019 & 07/22/2019                 

2019 LINCOLN NAVIGATOR                     Scheduling for Build Week 06/17/2019

Edited by ice-capades
Formatting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

PRODUCTION WEEK SCHEDULING INFORMATION FOR THE WEEK OF 05/20/2019

 

2020 EcoSport                   No Scheduling

2019 EDGE                         Retail Scheduling Only

2019 ESCAPE                     Retail Scheduling Only

2019 EXPEDITION              Scheduling for Build Week 06/17/2019

2020 EXPLORER                Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/22/2019 & 07/29/2019

2019 F-150                           Scheduling for Build Week 06/17/2019

 

2019 FIESTA                        Balanced Out

2019 FLEX                           Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/15/2019 & 07/22/2019

2019 FUSION                       Retail Scheduling Only

2019 MUSTANG                  Scheduling for Build Week 07/29/2019

2019 RANGER                     Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/15/2019 & 07/22/2019

2019 F-SERIES SD             Scheduling for Build Week 06/17/2019

2019 TRANSIT                    Scheduling for Build Week 07/15/2019

2020 TRANSIT CONNECT                       Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/15/2019 & 07/22/2019 & 07/29/2019

 

2020 LINCOLN AVIATOR                         Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/22/2019 & 07/29/2019

 

2019 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL               Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/15/2019 & 07/22/2019   

 

2019 LINCOLN MKC                                 Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/22/2019 & 07/29/2019   

2019 LINCOLN MKT                                  No Scheduling        

2019 LINCOLN MKZ                                  Scheduling for Build Week 07/29/2019   

 

2019 LINCOLN NAUTILUS                       Scheduling for Build Weeks 07/15/2019 & 07/22/2019                 

2019 LINCOLN NAVIGATOR                     Scheduling for Build Week 06/17/2019

Does this mean the Aviator has the "OK" to build?  Also, any info when they are going to start building the Aviator GT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, msm859 said:

Does this mean the Aviator has the "OK" to build?  Also, any info when they are going to start building the Aviator GT?

There's no information noted at the Scheduling Toolbox for either the "OK to Build" status or the Aviator Grand Touring model. It usually takes a while to reach the "OK to Buy" for an all-new model but perhaps someone who works for a Lincoln dealership can help answer your questions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×