2019 Mustang Order Status/Scheduling

Delphiexec

Have a feeling it may be my dealers allocation... there is nothing commodity restricted on mine (CS/GT Vert) & it's priority 10

In that case, there's no reason why a retail order hasn't been scheduled after this long. Ford's usually pretty good about scheduling retail orders and at times will schedule one even when the Dealer doesn't have scheduling allocation. After a reasonable time, your Dealer should have talked to their Ford Zone Manager who could have asked another Dealer if they were willing to give up allocation so your order could get scheduled. The other individual that your Dealer could have contacted for scheduling assistance is the Ford Regional Scheduler who could have instantly re-prioritized the order to "01" to expedite scheduling!

• Like 1

I was wondering if I could get an update on my order. I hope I am in the right place and doing this properly. I have made mistakes in the past which is why I haven't really posted much lately. If this is the wrong place, please let me know and feel free to ignore my request. Thank you in advance. My order # is D126 and my dealer code is F11568. I ordered my Mustang GT on April 12th.

I was wondering if I could get an update on my order. I hope I am in the right place and doing this properly. I have made mistakes in the past which is why I haven't really posted much lately. If this is the wrong place, please let me know and feel free to ignore my request. Thank you in advance. My order # is D126 and my dealer code is F11568. I ordered my Mustang GT on April 12th.

Hi michjbthemh. Go here: https://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/forum/80-vehicle-locator-by-ford-employees/

Carefully read and follow the rules which are pinned at the top of the thread list. Then create your own new tracking request (do not piggyback onto another post as you did here). The tracking sub-forum is attended to by Ford employees who do it as a courtesy on their own time, so be sure to follow the rules they have set up.

Hope you get your new Mustang GT soon and good luck.

Edited by bbf2530
  • Like 2

Thank you for your response, I sincerely appreciate it and I apologize for my mistake.

Hi michjbthemh. Go here: https://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/forum/80-vehicle-locator-by-ford-employees/

Carefully read and follow the rules which are pinned at the top of the thread list. Then create your own new tracking request (do not piggyback onto another post as you did here). The tracking sub-forum is attended to by Ford employees who do it as a courtesy on their own time, so be sure to follow the rules they have set up.

Hope you get your new Mustang GT soon and good luck.

Thank you for your response, I sincerely appreciate it and I apologize for my mistake.

Hi michjbthemh. You are very welcome and no need to apologize, as the rules can be hard to find.

I've been a Mustang fan my entire life. Hope you get yours soon and good luck!

• Like 1

In that case, there's no reason why a retail order hasn't been scheduled after this long. Ford's usually pretty good about scheduling retail orders and at times will schedule one even when the Dealer doesn't have scheduling allocation. After a reasonable time, your Dealer should have talked to their Ford Zone Manager who could have asked another Dealer if they were willing to give up allocation so your order could get scheduled. The other individual that your Dealer could have contacted for scheduling assistance is the Ford Regional Scheduler who could have instantly re-prioritized the order to "01" to expedite scheduling!

Thank you very much for that information!! Need to go to my dealer to get the passenger side airbag done on my Boss, so now I know what I'll be doing while I wait!

Since another week has passed and still..... nothing...

Thanks again!! I'll come back and update if i find out anything of interest!

I saw your post in the Locator Forum & cyberdman's response....

Tell him what color it is & what particulars are on it... I don't think you mentioned the GT part in your locator post; but definitly tell him the color!

You ordered April 12th???!!! You're sure the dealer ordered it... did they give you a copy of the order confirmation report? Dang... and I'm complaining about not having mine scheduled and I ordered four months after you!! You are a patient person...

Edited by TP431
  • Like 1

So I stoppred by

So I stopped by the dealer... his answer: "it's been picked up" - can you tell me what that terminology means?

Thanks, I appreciate your insight!

I have been waiting for my mustang that I ordered on June 25th of this year. The dealership said it would be here in mid September when I ordered it. A month ago they told me that it would be delivered in a few weeks. Can anybody check the delivery status or the estimated delivery date for me? I tried on cotus but it is no longer working.

Order # 0625

Dealership # f41444

The vin is 1fa6p8cf6k5129957

Thanks for your time.

• Like 1

I have been waiting for my mustang that I ordered on June 25th of this year. The dealership said it would be here in mid September when I ordered it. A month ago they told me that it would be delivered in a few weeks. Can anybody check the delivery status or the estimated delivery date for me? I tried on cotus but it is no longer working.

Order # 0625

Dealership # f41444

Thanks for your time.

I can't track the vehicle location but can tell you that it was invoiced on 10/03/2018. If it was released and shipped prior to 10/22/2018 it should be at your dealership soon. If it's been released but still at the plant you'll have to wait a bit longer as Flat Rock is down the weeks of 10/22/2018 & 10/29/2018. Flat Rock is notorious for shipping delays. I've had a GT sitting at the plant since 10/03/2018 and it's stuck there until the plant is back up.

1FA6P8CF6K5129957_WS.pdf

Edited by ice-capades

Order # 0625

Dealership # f41444

Thanks for your time.

I ordered mine on April 12th and have still not received it. It was supposed to be in transit on 10-22 and delivered by 10-28 but it never made it on the train and my salesman only tells me they are tracking my car. I even asked if they knew where it was and they just repeated "They are tracking it". Not sure what that means but I am hoping that my car is still at the plant because of the down weeks. Maybe I'll get it the end of next week. Here's hoping and good luck to you. I hope you get your car soon!

• Sad 1

My dealership did order it and my car was built on October 4th. It was supposed to be in transit on October 22nd and never made it on the train. I still have not received my car and I am actually unaware of where it is. All I can get out of my salesman and the sales manager is "They are tracking it". I am hoping it comes soon!!

I saw your post in the Locator Forum & cyberdman's response....

Tell him what color it is & what particulars are on it... I don't think you mentioned the GT part in your locator post; but definitly tell him the color!

You ordered April 12th???!!! You're sure the dealer ordered it... did they give you a copy of the order confirmation report? Dang... and I'm complaining about not having mine scheduled and I ordered four months after you!! You are a patient person...

• Like 1

My dealership did order it and my car was built on October 4th. It was supposed to be in transit on October 22nd and never made it on the train. I still have not received my car and I am actually unaware of where it is. All I can get out of my salesman and the sales manager is "They are tracking it". I am hoping it comes soon!!

We do feel your pain.... sort of... I haven't known anyone to have a "LOST" car...

Keep us updated and try to keep your sanity!!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PP2OF said:

Reading on other forums that Magnaride is back ordered until Jan/Feb. Any truth to this? I order a Performance Package Level 2 on 10/17 and havn't heard anything from my dealership other than "we are checking".

Yup welcome to the PP2 wait. I ordered my PP2 on 7/28, went into build on 10/16, and as of today still in a “in production” status. I have an EDD of 11/16, but that is not happening. Demand is totally stripping supply as everyone has already mentioned. 

Edited by StromSpeed

34 minutes ago, StromSpeed said:

Yup welcome to the PP2 wait. I ordered my PP2 on 7/28, went into build on 10/16, and as of today still in a “in production” status. I have an EDD of 11/16, but that is not happening. Demand is totally stripping supply as everyone has already mentioned. 

Did you have any stripes or anything like that added onto it? That would explain the delay, the plant just restarted this week after 2 weeks of so not even the MOD center where they paint stripes has been working. 

Post your VIN and I'll have a friend of mine who works there look into it for you. 

I found out last week that all Mustang GT's with the Coyote V8 engine are being held, inspected and repaired if necessary. I am sure if there is no truth to this,  someone here will be able to dispute this if it is not fact. No word now on how long it will be before my Mustang is delivered but to be honest, if Ford found the issue with the engines blowing and are able to fix them, I am more than okay with waiting as long as it takes. I would rather not have to worry about my motor blowing.

• Thanks 1