2019 Mustang Order Status/Scheduling

Delphiexec

As far as I'm aware, they can. The lowest (best) a dealer can set a priority code to is 10. Ford Regional managers can set them lower than 10, but I'd be willing to bet that doesn't happen often, outside of special order vehicles. For 2019 Bullitt cars, regional has to set the priority code to 01 in order to get the car built.

Yes they can change it. For retail orders the range is 10-19 with 10 being the best. Stock orders are 20-99. When allocation is available, Ford schedules starting with the lowest priority, then by order date.

If you're the only one that's on order from that dealer or all of the ones on order from that dealer are all priority 19 then you're fine. The only problem would be if someone who ordered later than you was given a lower priority.

As far as I'm aware, they can. The lowest (best) a dealer can set a priority code to is 10. Ford Regional managers can set them lower than 10

The only time I heard of Ford setting it to a priority 1 was after some guy had his vehicle (don't remember which one) pulled from the assembly line by the government for random crash testing.

Boy if that wouldn't suck...

I'm guessing they only pull one vehicle per year per model (at most) and special orders are probably a tiny percentage of production, so the odds are pretty small for that to happen. You'd think that Ford would be able to nix that or that the NHTSA would simply choose another vehicle but apparently in full blown government fashion that's not allowed.

I'm guessing they only pull one vehicle per year per model (at most) and special orders are probably a tiny percentage of production, so the odds are pretty small for that to happen. You'd think that Ford would be able to nix that or that the NHTSA would simply choose another vehicle but apparently in full blown government fashion that's not allowed.

Yeah, but then it wouldn't be completely random.

It could still be random. Just pick a different random vehicle (on a different day if necessary). But they'd need to make that part of the process up front.

Well, if you say "it can't be this one," then it's no longer truly random.

But yeah, I see your point.

Well, if you say "it can't be this one," then it's no longer truly random.

But yeah, I see your point.

If you put 20 names in a hat for secret santa and you draw your own name, you put it back and draw again. That's still random amongst the other 19 names. But I understand the point.

Anyone hear anymore on the status of magneride? Last I heard was October before they build any cars with it.

I am also interested in news on the mag ride back order. :)

*edit

if they start building them in October, then we should be getting close to getting a vin/scheduled.

I believe theyre still scheduling for like mid September builds this week.

Edited by ALLSTOCK

Anyone hear anymore on the status of magneride? Last I heard was October before they build any cars with it.

I am also interested in news on the mag ride back order. :)

*edit

if they start building them in October, then we should be getting close to getting a vin/scheduled.

I believe theyre still scheduling for like mid September builds this week.

Maaaaaaan, y'all need not be gettin' my hopes up on this one!

I'm hoping its just the typical Sunday Cotus shenanigans, but my car had an EDD of today (7/29) and now Cotus is showing no EDD. When I checked with Ford Performance Chat on Friday the last update was on 7/25, showing it was on a truck in the state and EDD was between 7/25 and 7/29. Swung by the dealer this evening as I was in the area, but they were already closed. Took a quick drive through the lot and didn't see the car, so hoping it really does show tomorrow.

Why does ordering a car have to be so nerve racking. Read the stories about Bullitts being damaged in transportation and such, so just stressing myself out I guess. Hopefully all worth it in the end.

• Like 1

Can anybody help me? I ordered a Mustang on June 25th. I am wondering what the status is on the car.

Sales code: f44414

Order code: 0625

Dealer rep: j-do hall

Dealership: Bud Smail Ford Lincoln

looks like its still unscheduled. I checked on cotus.

Also, I dont think there is any scheduling taking place this week.

No idea why either..

=(