2019 Mustang Order Status/Scheduling

Delphiexec

Can I please get an update on the scheduled build time for my order? Order: W001 Dealer: F21630?

I can see on COTUS that EDD pulled in from 9/21 to 8/15 and now I'm curious when it's actually planned for build.

Per cyberdman in the Tracking forum, the plants are shut down until the 16th, so there won't be any more information available until at least after that date.

Back again, with all sorts of new information. I cancelled my order with the UT dealer as that was getting me absolutely nowhere. Went with a much larger dealership in Vegas and I am now running into the same issues again. No feedback, no updates on status etc.

From reading through the previous posts I know the plant is now shutdown for production until the 16th. Can one of you please look into my order to make sure that it's in and processing?

Order number is 7070.

Dealership is 171169.

Hopefully this is actually in this time and I am not stuck in constraint again.

Thank you.

Edited by cheese78

Back again, with all sorts of new information. I cancelled my order with the UT dealer as that was getting me absolutely nowhere. Went with a much larger dealership in Vegas and I am now running into the same issues again. No feedback, no updates on status etc.

From reading through the previous posts I know the plant is now shutdown for production until the 16th. Can one of you please look into my order to make sure that it's in and processing?

Order number is 7070.

Dealership is 171169.

Hopefully this is actually in this time and I am not stuck in constraint again.

Thank you.

Have you already tried putting your info into www.cotus.ford.com ?

Yes. Shows no matching vehicle found. Hence my concern.

All I'm getting from the dealership is that the order is scheduled.

If the Las Vegas dealership is telling you that your Mustang is scheduled they can give you the VIN number as well as the scheduled production week/day and the initial ETA at the dealership. The most recent 2019 Mustang scheduling was done on Thursday, June 28th for production the week of August 27th. Mustang scheduling will resume on Thursday, July 12th for production the week of September 3rd.

• Like 1

Yes. Shows no matching vehicle found. Hence my concern.

All I'm getting from the dealership is that the order is scheduled.

It says the same for mine. If you see this: "A matching vehicle could not be determined. Please contact your dealer to get status updated about your order" it means that Ford has the order, but it's not scheduled to build yet.

If the Las Vegas dealership is telling you that your Mustang is scheduled they can give you the VIN number as well as the scheduled production week/day and the initial ETA at the dealership. The most recent 2019 Mustang scheduling was done on Thursday, June 28th for production the week of August 27th. Mustang scheduling will resume on Thursday, July 12th for production the week of September 3rd.

I hope I get lucky and get a build date next week.

Even if the 2019 Mustangs are delivered to dealers can the cars be sold to customers if Ford hasn't given the OK To Buy?

So my question to someone who knows what they are talking about, like ice-capades or fuzzymoomoo, is has Ford given the OK to buy yet?

They wont even start shipping them until the OK to buy is given.

For some reason they shipped stock orders for 2018 Mustangs before the OK but understand that almost NEVER happens. Not sure why they made that decision.

So my car finished production on 6/26, and has been sitting there (like many others) ever since due to the 2 week closure. My EDD is still showing next Friday (7/19), but I have to think that's not realistic. I spoke to a Ford rep today who confirmed the EDD was still 7/19, and when I mentioned I was expecting that to change, he mentioned that they would be surprised if it still made it. I know that they have limited info, and obviously aren't always correct, but what are the chances it gets from the factory to Massachusetts in 8 days?

I find it highly unlikely if it goes by rail, so what are the chances it is driven directly out by truck? I'm not too stressed, as long as it shows before 8/11 when I leave for vacation I'm okay.

So my car finished production on 6/26, and has been sitting there (like many others) ever since due to the 2 week closure. My EDD is still showing next Friday (7/19), but I have to think that's not realistic. I spoke to a Ford rep today who confirmed the EDD was still 7/19, and when I mentioned I was expecting that to change, he mentioned that they would be surprised if it still made it. I know that they have limited info, and obviously aren't always correct, but what are the chances it gets from the factory to Massachusetts in 8 days?

I find it highly unlikely if it goes by rail, so what are the chances it is driven directly out by truck? I'm not too stressed, as long as it shows before 8/11 when I leave for vacation I'm okay.

Mine was finished on the same day as well and is showing In Transit, but at times in the past week or so it has shown not shipped. COTUS from what I can tell has a data sync issue probably written to get data from an old IT system into a new one. This causes a lot of slow updates and incorrect status of things. It might still be right as the estimated delivery date is based off of something that should be correct.

Sadly mine never moved to In Transit. Though I had to laugh as a EcoBoost made the same day arrived at the dealer today, while a Bullit also made the same day is still sitting at Ford with mine. They have another Mustang in production now so maybe those three will get trucked together, wishful thinking.

Good Morning everyone,, I ordered a 2019 Mustang GT Premium VIN# 1FA6P8CF5K5103611 and according to the Cotus website the car was delivered on 7/6/2018 so I called the dealer on 7/8/2018 to see if I could drive up there and start doing the paperwork but the salesman told me the car was not there yet. I called the dealer again on 7/10/2018 and they still told me the car was not there yet so I went on ford.com went to the build section and used the chat section and asked the person about my car with and they gave me a 1-800-392-3673 number to call. I called them yesterday 7/11/2018 and spoke to a rep. and they told me that their system shows the car as delivered on 7/6/2018 to get in contact with the dealer, but the dealer says its still not there yet you go on the dealers website and you look thru their inventory the car is on the website, its says in stock, it even has a stock number. The reason im getting a bit nervous is because I got the financing approved on 6/22/2018 the they told me it was onle valid for 30 days before I have to start the process all over... Thanks

Good Morning everyone,, I ordered a 2019 Mustang GT Premium VIN# 1FA6P8CF5K5103611 and according to the Cotus website the car was delivered on 7/6/2018 so I called the dealer on 7/8/2018 to see if I could drive up there and start doing the paperwork but the salesman told me the car was not there yet. I called the dealer again on 7/10/2018 and they still told me the car was not there yet so I went on ford.com went to the build section and used the chat section and asked the person about my car with and they gave me a 1-800-392-3673 number to call. I called them yesterday 7/11/2018 and spoke to a rep. and they told me that their system shows the car as delivered on 7/6/2018 to get in contact with the dealer, but the dealer says its still not there yet you go on the dealers website and you look thru their inventory the car is on the website, its says in stock, it even has a stock number. The reason im getting a bit nervous is because I got the financing approved on 6/22/2018 the they told me it was onle valid for 30 days before I have to start the process all over... Thanks

It certainly doesn't seem that AutoNation Ford in Miami, FL is very efficient in their inventory management! Follow akirby's advice and talk to the Sales Manager directly or stop at the dealership. Attached is a copy of the window sticker if you don't already have it. Nice car!

1FA6P8CF5K5103611_WS.pdf

• Like 1

Was thinking now that the workers were back at the factory this week we'd get some updates. But despite cotus saying 4 days until delivery, it's still showing Awaiting Shipment as it has for the past 18 days.

Hoping it magically arrives, but the dealers Bullitt built the same day moved to an 8/4 EDD so looks like I'll be disappointed. Whoever mentioned factory pickup should be an option was correct, would save so much aggravation.

I know Cotus isn't always accurate, but man can the data be confusing. After sitting in Awaiting Shipment for almost three weeks, it finally flipped to In Transit yesterday with an 8/4 EDD. Today it updated to 8/3 and when I went to look I noticed the Awaiting Shipment showed completed on 6/28. So either my car weeks ago and is arriving any day, or the completion date is wrong and it really is arriving in two weeks. As a data analyst, the bad data integrity is killing me. Anyways, thanks again to the Ford employees for putting up with our pestering.

• Like 1

I know Cotus isn't always accurate, but man can the data be confusing. After sitting in Awaiting Shipment for almost three weeks, it finally flipped to In Transit yesterday with an 8/4 EDD. Today it updated to 8/3 and when I went to look I noticed the Awaiting Shipment showed completed on 6/28. So either my car weeks ago and is arriving any day, or the completion date is wrong and it really is arriving in two weeks. As a data analyst, the bad data integrity is killing me. Anyways, thanks again to the Ford employees for putting up with our pestering.

*consistently inconsistent data*

Im hoping that someone can help me. I ordered a 2019 Mustang GT Premium with the performance package on June 25th. I have been told from the dealership that they have no information on the status of the order. I was also told that all of the Bullitt Mustangs are top priority and no other Mustangs are being produced yet. Can anybody check on this for me?

Dealership: Bud Smail Ford Lincoln sales code: f44414

Order code 0625. Priority code 19

Edited by It’s 5150 Time

I can't help you as far as order information goes, but I can tell you that's the worst priority code one can have regarding a retail order car. You should get them to set the priority code to 10.

True but that only matters if there are other retail orders with a lower priority.