2019 Mustang Order Status/Scheduling

Delphiexec

Hi! So Im new to the forum and this is my first post. I ordered my 2019 Eco Boost premium convertible on 4/7, in Need for Green...I feel like Im being a pest to the dealer by asking for updates so Im wondering if anyone here would be willing to help me find out the status on my mustang?

The sales code is F58015

The order code is 7826

And my priority code is 19

Thanks! :)

• Like 1

Does any one have information on the PP2 package? I had read in an article that the quantity available would be limited. If there is truth to that, any idea how many are left? Curious if ordering PP2 would cause a bit longer production time since it has more unique features, or if they are prioritizing them?

Would also appreciate an order status check :)

Mustang GT, Magnetic Metallic, Manual

Order Number: C535

Dealer Code: 52F303

Was also given this code: P8C (not sure what it is for though...)

Thanks in advance! :)

Does any one have information on the PP2 package? I had read in an article that the quantity available would be limited. If there is truth to that, any idea how many are left? Curious if ordering PP2 would cause a bit longer production time since it has more unique features, or if they are prioritizing them?

Would also appreciate an order status check :)

Mustang GT, Magnetic Metallic, Manual

Order Number: C535

Dealer Code: 52F303

Was also given this code: P8C (not sure what it is for though...)

Thanks in advance! :)

P8C is the Body Code for a Mustang GT Fastback. The Performance Package - Level 2 (673) is limited availability but I can't find any specific information as to the scheduling availability and/or volume. July production for the MagneRide Damping System (96B) is limited to 6% for the New York Region. As such, I'd expect a longer Order-to-Delivery time. Current estimate is 12-14 weeks.

• Like 2

P8C is the Body Code for a Mustang GT Fastback. The Performance Package - Level 2 (673) is limited availability but I can't find any specific information as to the scheduling availability and/or volume. July production for the MagneRide Damping System (96B) is limited to 6% for the New York Region. As such, I'd expect a longer Order-to-Delivery time. Current estimate is 12-14 weeks.

Thanks, ice-capades! Any chance you know what the limit for the Texas area might be? Since the New York area is more densely populated, 12-14 weeks might be a good minimum to go by?

Thanks, ice-capades! Any chance you know what the limit for the Texas area might be? Since the New York area is more densely populated, 12-14 weeks might be a good minimum to go by?

Sorry but I only have access to information for the New York Region. Dealers get the expected commodity mix each month as part of the monthly allocation process.

• Like 1

Hi, new here and am wondering if someone could check my 2019 Mustang order. Placed order in late April and dealer has no info still.

Sales code: F21018

Order code: K12S

Priority: 80

Model: 2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium

Color: Kona Blue

Thanks.

Edited by neirbonhoj

Just got my VIN for my 2019 GT. Moving along nicely. Placed order on 5/6.

1Fa6p8cf2k5109141 - COTUS still doesnt say anything about it but hopefully it will pop up soon or someone wants to chime in to check it

I ordered on 5/5 but my order is still unscheduled. What are the details of your build?

Edited by Mhjr74

I ordered on 5/5 but my order is still unscheduled. What are the details of your build?

GT Premium Orange Fury, Black Accent, Active Exhaust, smart/safe, A10.

Other than getting a VIN I got nothing else from my salesman so it may still be processing. COTUS still lists it as not having a vehicle in the system.

Hi, new here and am wondering if someone could check my 2019 Mustang order. Placed order in late April and dealer has no info still.

Thanks.

Priority Code 80 indicates that this order was placed for stock and not a retail order. With Priority 80 this order will be the last, if ever, to schedule for that dealership. Talk to your Dealer.

See the "Ford Vehicle Ordering & Scheduling Process" pinned to the top of the Ford Motor Company Discussion board for additional information.

Priority Code 80 indicates that this order was placed for stock and not a retail order. With Priority 80 this order will be the last, if ever, to schedule for that dealership. Talk to your Dealer.

See the "Ford Vehicle Ordering & Scheduling Process" pinned to the top of the Ford Motor Company Discussion board for additional information.

Do you have any idea why they'd place it so high? It's a high volume dealership, so I'd assume they had plenty of allocations.

Do you have any idea why they'd place it so high? It's a high volume dealership, so I'd assume they had plenty of allocations.

They don’t like you?

Is it possible you got the wrong vehicle information?

You just need to have that conversation with the dealer and confirm the priority. It should be 19 or lower.

They don’t like you?

Is it possible you got the wrong vehicle information?

You just need to have that conversation with the dealer and confirm the priority. It should be 19 or lower.

It is the right vehicle information. I did get them to go much lower on the price than they initially wanted to, so it's possible they don't like me. I just emailed him, I'm curious to see what he says. Maybe they're just clueless.

Since it’s a 2019 the other possibility is they made it a stock order to get it built faster, but that doesn’t mean it will actually arrive any sooner than retail orders. And even if that were the reason they would have made it a 20, not 80. Could have been just a simple mistake, too. Typo.

Thanks.

Sometimes I think they use something like a priority code 80 when they are initially working up a customer order. That was what happened with me. Then once completed, they changed it to a priority code 10 or 11 (I can't remember which one) before submitting the order. Maybe you just got an early printout and not the final submitted order.

Since it’s a 2019 the other possibility is they made it a stock order to get it built faster, but that doesn’t mean it will actually arrive any sooner than retail orders. And even if that were the reason they would have made it a 20, not 80. Could have been just a simple mistake, too. Typo.

Ordering a customer's vehicle as a stock order to get it quicker is fine but there was no advantage in doing that this year as Ford started scheduling 2019 Mustang retail orders the 2nd week of scheduling this year. The only restriction was that the retail orders wouldn't ship until the "Okay to Buy" is achieved.

• Like 2

Ordering a customer's vehicle as a stock order to get it quicker is fine but there was no advantage in doing that this year as Ford started scheduling 2019 Mustang retail orders the 2nd week of scheduling this year. The only restriction was that the retail orders wouldn't ship until the "Okay to Buy" is achieved.

Would that be the reason my Mustang build date seems to have moved up from w/o July 16th to June 28th?

Would that be the reason my Mustang build date seems to have moved up from w/o July 16th to June 28th?

Scheduling sometimes moves by a few days and considering that the Flat Rock Assembly Plant will be down for the weeks of 07/02 & 07/09 your June 28th date looks like it's really just moved a few days.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, new to the forum, went to my local ford dealer on April 6 and placed an order for a 2019 Mustang GT Premium. This is my first new car order and was wondering if anyone would be able to help with any info? I emailed the salesman on May 16 to see if he had any updates info or even a VIN and he said there was no update available yet. What I don't understand is in another forum some guy said he ordered his Mustang the first week of May and he already has a VIN number. Is that possible??

2019 Mustang GT Premium

Kona Blue, 401A, Automatic, B&O Audio, Active Exhaust, 3.55 Diff., Midnight Blue Int.

Order Number: T01A

Dealer: F24002

Priority: 10

It appears your order has been accepted. Scheduling will depend on several things including dealer allocation, other retail orders from your dealer placed ahead of you (with priority 10, you should be right at the front though), commodity (option) restraints. Have you asked your dealer if they have allocation?

Like others this is my first time to the forum and I’ve learned a lot from all of you. Second thank you to all that keep us all up to date. Like others I ordered my first mustang and was wondering if anyone can help provide an update on my order. This order was placed 4/14. I had an order for a 2018 that missed the deadline originally.

2019 GT Premium: Kona Blue, 401a, Performance package, Magna ride, Midnight Blue interior

Order Number: K123

Dealer: F58014

Priority Code: 1, This is what they provided me, but based on what I’m learning from all I’m guessing it something between 10-20.