New to Lincoln Aviator, New to this group of Forums

Scoville619

Hello all, SCoville 619 from San Diego here. New member, and I am looking for a tech savvy forum on the 2003-2005 Lincoln Aviators. I have owned a 96 Thunderbird that was an impound magnet, but faaaaast, a 95 Mercury Cougar Xr7, with the most unusual plenum I had yet seen, and practically every...single... motor related issue found with the 4.6, EXCEPT the cracking of the plastic plenum as mine was cast aluminum. an 05 Montego, with a real bad pressure valve in the steering rack and my new purchase, a 2003 Aviator with the 4V 4.6L modular!...an auction purchase with 205k miles. ( during the inspection, I didn't press the info button on center console to switch from trip to mileage, thinking it a steal with the 166k miles listed). she has some problems and I am hoping to find solutions here.

Please, if you can point me to threads regarding overdrive cutoff not responding, ( od off /buster light lit constantly on the dash), the old gear selector wont move with foot on brake, sereto schematics, and upgrading to SYNC from an 2003 model, tune up on a 4V, um... best suggestion for front suspension parts and bushings, and... what's up with the DVD?

Thank you!