New to Ford and your forum!!

I am new to ford. I ordered a 2018 f350 crew diesel. Suppose to be built the first week of June dealer says. I have the vin number but cant seem to track it or anything? All help or comments welcome!! Hopefully the big fire does not push it back much!!

I am new to ford. I ordered a 2018 f350 crew diesel. Suppose to be built the first week of June dealer says. I have the vin number but cant seem to track it or anything? All help or comments welcome!! Hopefully the big fire does not push it back much!!

I hate to tell you, it's going to be pushed back. We haven't ran a truck since May 4. I'm not sure when we will resume production.

Welcome! I've got a '17 F350 crew cab diesel. I love it, and I'm sure you will too!

• 1 year later...