New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

Sorensen123

New to Ford and your forum!!

I am new to ford. I ordered a 2018 f350 crew diesel. Suppose to be built the first week of June dealer says. I have the vin number but cant seem to track it or anything? All help or comments welcome!! Hopefully the big fire does not push it back much!!

Welcome and good luck!

I am new to ford. I ordered a 2018 f350 crew diesel. Suppose to be built the first week of June dealer says. I have the vin number but cant seem to track it or anything? All help or comments welcome!! Hopefully the big fire does not push it back much!!

I hate to tell you, it's going to be pushed back. We haven't ran a truck since May 4. I'm not sure when we will resume production.

Welcome! I've got a '17 F350 crew cab diesel. I love it, and I'm sure you will too!

I am new to this site also and have a VIN for an order from March 24th of this year. Is there a way to see where my order stands on this site?

Thanks