Harvick Back on Top

blksn8k2

Harvick won all three stages at Dover. SHR had three cars in the top five. Harvick 1st, Bowyer 2nd, Kurt Busch 5th. Ford had nine cars in the top twenty.

The best news is that the Busch Baby had a DNF due to a catastrophic driveshaft failure. He said just before it let go it was vibrating so bad that the cue ball fell off. What a shame...by that I mean the fact that he is still the points leader.

• Like 1

POS
DRIVER
STARTS
WINS
TOP 5
TOP 10
DNF
LAPS LED
STAGE WINS
PLAYOFF POINTS
KYLE
BUSCH
LEADER
JOEY
LOGANO
KEVIN
HARVICK

Harvick has more wins, more top 5, more top 10, same DNF's, more laps led, more stage wins, more playoff points than Kyle. And he is in 3rd place? How the hell does that work??

POS

DRIVER

BEHIND

STARTS

WINS

TOP 5

TOP 10

DNF

LAPS LED

STAGE WINS

PLAYOFF POINTS

KYLE

BUSCH

LEADER

JOEY

LOGANO

KEVIN

HARVICK

Harvick has more wins, more top 5, more top 10, same DNF's, more laps led, more stage wins, more playoff points than Kyle. And he is in 3rd place? How the hell does that work??

I agree..hard to figure. Let's get Keselowski, Kurt Busch and Blaney a victory soon to help fill the playoff with Fords!!

What do you mean? Isnt it about time for NASCAR to step in and make the Fords slower?

Well, Chevy did win the Daytona 500........by luck. LOL

But I think NASCAR has backed themselves into a corner with all the cars being "equal" now.

Maybe that's why they are up for sale. GM crying you have to do something to slow the Fords down and NASCAR can't do anything.

Edited by coupe3w
  • Like 1

That is exactly what I mean. For all the fixes (and I use that term very loosely) to the points system since the advent of the chase, its still very broken.
  • Like 1

Especially after winning again Saturday night at Kansas. He's still third in points...WTF?

Agree...but it was a wonderful last 2 laps of the race...snatching victory from Toyota!

(Larson will receive a backglass penalty today...expecting 20 points)

• 2 weeks later...

Harvick had a bad night.

Without Harvick...it was 1-2-3 Toyota. I kept thinking the Toyotas found something to be so dominant...especially Busch! Maybe even Harvick might not have caught him. We will find out in the next few weeks. Brad's car look the best...patriotic. Sad to see the Japanese finally beat Americans on this Memorial holiday.....thank goodness only in a car race and not the war!