2018 F150 with Whipple SC.

Finally the Whipple superchargers are getting out for the Mustang/F150 Coyote guys. Here's a run by a 2018 F150, only Mods are Whipple supercharger/headers & cats. Still on factory tires. I still wonder why Ford has not built a gen 3 lightning.

Edited by LSchicago
  • Like 2

Im a Coyote fan. My sons F150 with the 5.0 has 102k on it and it still runs good. I too would have preferred an eco V8 but the 3.5 EB is no POS or slouch. The 3.5 is faster than my old 6.2, but I do miss that V8 sound.

• Like 1

Im a Coyote fan. My sons F150 with the 5.0 has 102k on it and it still runs good. I too would have preferred an eco V8 but the 3.5 EB is no POS or slouch. The 3.5 is faster than my old 6.2, but I do miss that V8 sound.

I have a 13 F150 RCSB 5.0 with only 25K miles. These new 18 5.0's are beasts. Very tempting to trade.....

One thing I don't like is that Ford killed the space behind seats on the Regular cab. The 18 RCSB rides rougher than my lowered 13 RCSB too. I think I may just keep my truck and buy a Mustang GT next year.

Edited by LSchicago