2019 B&O sound system

ALLSTOCK

7 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I must have married well then. My wife hates things that sound bad almost as much as I do. And FFS turn the bass up she says. I'm a trained audio engineer so I usually have it pretty well mixed too.

Consider yourself lucky then!

4 hours ago, Vins said:

Why would you need any hi end stereo when the best music comes out of the exhaust?

... especially if you get a Bullitt! 

So true, especially with the Active Valve Performance Exhaust on a GT! When the weather's nice I find myself turning the radio down or off so I can listen to the exhaust sound, especially as you go through the shift points. 

On 12/10/2018 at 1:56 AM, Assimilator said:

I think the new Global Focus actually puts the B&O subwoofer right in the middle of the spare wheel.  I've only seen a glimpse of this but it looks like you have to move it aside when accessing the spare tire.

BTW, I'm just now becoming aware of this, but regulations in Europe require many of the road-side emergency kits you see in the compartments under the trunk floor.  This includes the yellow vests and road-side triangles.  

2018-Ford-Focus-ST-Line-Hatch-Blue-Press

Is there even a spare tire in there, or is the speaker just eating the well?  I would think you would have all kind of issues resulting from pulling your sub out on the side of the road on a rainy day to get the tire in / out.

Been there / done that with the First Aid kit / triangle / vest routine in Europe.  We did European delivery on my 335 in 2009.  The car came with a first aid kit & triangle installed in the trunk,  along with a suggestion to use our part of our gift shop credit to buy a vest or two.  Pulled all of them out of the car when I dropped it at the shipper (because the shipper removes them and sends them back to BMW if you leave them in the car) and am trying to figure out how to get them nicely placed in my Mustang when it finally gets a steering wheel and leaves Flat Rock.