Black Label benefits?

Jmg78

My Navigator was delivered to the dealer on Friday! Hoping it will be ready to pick up today. ?how much does the dealer have to do on receipt of the vehicle? I cant imagine iit more than a days work in service?

What are the Black Label gifts? The concierge mentioned a gift or dinner? I wasnt aware that we got anything.

Will post photos later (hopefully)

I got a Reserve and it came with an amazon echo with the Lincoln star on it. I would think with a Black Label you should get something cooler than an echo for sure.

-

We got nothing with our Black Label ... unless you count the nice little black leather strip with brushed metal wrap around with Lincoln star on one side and dealer name on the other with the key fob ...

post-58212-0-10262000-1523895394_thumb.jpeg

UPDATE: took 6 months but .....

post-58212-0-91709800-1540698643_thumb.jpeg

post-58212-0-70480300-1540698670_thumb.jpeg

post-58212-0-76486100-1540698692_thumb.jpeg

post-58212-0-62768300-1540698727_thumb.jpeg

post-58212-0-61486500-1540698741_thumb.jpeg

post-58212-0-13306700-1540698756_thumb.jpeg

Edited by LHB
  • Like 1

Aviator will debut using your smartphone as a key - no need for even a fob.

No kidding? Im not sure how I feel about that... hmm let me see.... actually I think thats pretty neat! Does it come with a fob anyway?? I think Id like one just in case but Id use the phone mostly. Anything that allows me to free up my pockets and streamline my everyday carry Im interested. Edited by boredinbirmingham

The effortless experience begins even before entering the Aviator, as owners can use their smartphone as a key. When it debuts on the production SUV, Phone as a Key technology is expected to be one of the industry’s leading systems. Activated through the Lincoln Way app, it allows owners to lock and unlock, open the trunk and, most importantly, start and drive the vehicle – no smart key fob is necessary.

Phone as a Key is designed to offer other amenities similar to a smart key fob. For instance, drivers can activate a locator chirp to find Aviator in a crowded parking lot, or recall their personal profile. Should the phone battery go dead, a backup passcode can be entered on the standard exterior keypad to gain access, then clients can start and proceed to drive the vehicle via the center touch screen. And, if the phone is lost or stolen, Phone as a Key can be easily deleted, providing additional peace of mind.

We got nothing with our Black Label ... unless you count the nice little black leather strip with brushed metal wrap around with Lincoln star on one side and dealer name on the other with the key fob ...

attachicon.gifEE81949E-9C68-42B3-8FCD-D9CE9A39E9D4.jpeg

un-requested suggestion:

put the Star thingie (nice) on something you frequently carry (briefcase?)

can't flaunt it if it's in your pocket kewl.gif

Edited by 2b2

• 6 months later...

-

attachicon.gifEE81949E-9C68-42B3-8FCD-D9CE9A39E9D4.jpeg

UPDATE: took 6 months but .....

... (and a few reminders to salesman)

post-58212-0-18724900-1540699873_thumb.jpeg

post-58212-0-88758900-1540699888_thumb.jpeg

post-58212-0-57284100-1540699909_thumb.jpeg

post-58212-0-33195200-1540699921_thumb.jpeg

post-58212-0-78640500-1540699932_thumb.jpeg

post-58212-0-25844400-1540699944_thumb.jpeg

post-58212-0-40444100-1540699965_thumb.jpeg

Edited by LHB
  • Like 1

The effortless experience begins even before entering the Aviator, as owners can use their smartphone as a key. When it debuts on the production SUV, Phone as a Key technology is expected to be one of the industrys leading systems. Activated through the Lincoln Way app, it allows owners to lock and unlock, open the trunk and, most importantly, start and drive the vehicle no smart key fob is necessary.

Phone as a Key is designed to offer other amenities similar to a smart key fob. For instance, drivers can activate a locator chirp to find Aviator in a crowded parking lot, or recall their personal profile. Should the phone battery go dead, a backup passcode can be entered on the standard exterior keypad to gain access, then clients can start and proceed to drive the vehicle via the center touch screen. And, if the phone is lost or stolen, Phone as a Key can be easily deleted, providing additional peace of mind.

Is this something thats only available going forward or do you think 18 Navis get this with a phone or sync update?

The effortless experience begins even before entering the Aviator, as owners can use their smartphone as a key. When it debuts on the production SUV, Phone as a Key technology is expected to be one of the industrys leading systems. Activated through the Lincoln Way app, it allows owners to lock and unlock, open the trunk and, most importantly, start and drive the vehicle no smart key fob is necessary.

Is this something thats only available going forward or do you think 18 Navis get this with a phone or sync update?