Kentucky Truck Plant Production over 41,000 in March 2018

jpd80

Kentucky Truck Plant Production Figures - March 2018

Vehicle..............03/18...............03/17

Super Duty.......32,237..............31,430

Expedition..........6,846................7,180

Navigator...........2,074................1,288

Total.................41,157..............39,898

That;s right folks, over 41,000 vehicles made last month.

That's AMAZING!!!! Just curious, how is Ford ever going to meet the demand of the Expedition and Navigator if you guys are already producing 41,000 vehicles a month? Seems like they could use 10,000 Expedition a month right now and I don't know if that would even be enough. Dealer lots are nearly empty.

That's AMAZING!!!! Just curious, how is Ford ever going to meet the demand of the Expedition and Navigator if you guys are already producing 41,000 vehicles a month? Seems like they could use 10,000 Expedition a month right now and I don't know if that would even be enough. Dealer lots are nearly empty.

I don't work at Ford, just post the figures but recall that Ford was spending $25 M to increase SUV production by 25% which will help

but I think runaway success of Super Duty is keeping a big lid on available production space for more SUVs....

Perhaps Ford is expecting new RWD Explorer and Aviator to take some of the load in about 12 months time