Some tutorials on the new software have been pinned here.

Sign in to follow this  
Jbook9

2015 Fusion energi DTC code C21200

This just came on today. I have about 90,000 error free miles and cannot find out what this code is telling me other than it's in the chassis group and only Ford has it. Any help?

You have too many digits in that code.

No, that's what's in there, just went and checked again. I replaced the 12 volt battery and it's been a week now and it hasn't come back on. After I posted the first time, the wrench symbol came on as well. When I changed the battery, the wrench went out immediately. Check engine was still on for a day then it too went out and has been off. When I check the code, it is now listed in history vs current.

You provided an invalid code/format.

The simplest way to report a code is are ALWAYS a letter (P,B,C or U) followed by 4 digits. For instance P0351. Better scan tools will report the 2 digit failure type and 2 digit status as well in this type of format: P0351:13-0A.

P=Powertrain

0=universal type (non-manufacturer specific)

351= Coil A primary circuit

13= circuit open

0A= fault currently present.

I don't know what you're using for a scan tool, but it is NOT giving you valid codes.

That's the code the car gives me in the ET mode. I don't have a code reader plugged in.

Not a valid code for diagnostics. May mean something to engineering, but absolutely nothing in real world diagnostics.