2019 Order Dates?

All,

I'm in the processes of placing an order and was wondering as we are now in April, would I be better off waiting for a MY19 vs. moving forward with a late in the year MY18 build (assuming it takes 12 weeks or so to roll onto my dealers lot.)

Does anyone have any preliminary information to share on when MY19's may be orderable? I have a 2017 Raptor so I know these started late in October 2016 while the MY18 was orderable early to mid summer last year (2017).

Thank you for your input in advance. Kevin

• Like 1

The USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) for the 2019MY LIncoln Navigator doesn't open until 09/17/2018 with scheduling to start on 10/18/2018 and a Job #1 Date on 11/19/2018.

Excellent feedback and thank you very much for the quick response. Now it's time to research if there are any material changes that may make waiting worthwhile (2nd row bench in Black Label, rhapsody blue avail black label, mix match color combinations, etc)

Edited by iumbastu
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok - I now have a VIN: 5LMJJ2LT9JEL14200 How long until scheduled once a VIN is created?

Once a VIN has been generated a tentative build date is also available. I'd suggest posting in the production numbers thread with your VIN number and FUZZY will reply with the build date.

If you have a VIN, that means it has already been scheduled for production.

Scheduled to Week (Week -of Jun-18-2018 )

Fuzzy - thank you for posting the information here. Helpful! Looks like our new truck should arrive end of June or after July 4th weekend for delivery. My order date was 3/25/18 so approx 3-4months from order to delivery.