Was that cool or what?

blksn8k2

Watching Clint Bowyer celebrating after the race win at Martinsville was awesome. They will probably get a penalty for the bent up roof from him jumping on it but who cares? SHR is definitely on a roll.

Only negative was listening to the Busch Baby interview after finishing 2nd again and the asshole couldn't even bring himself to congratulate Bowyer. What a self-centered jerk.

Edited by blksn8k2
  • Like 2

Watching Clint Bowyer celebrating after the race win at Martinsville was awesome. They will probably get a penalty for the bent up roof from him jumping on it but who cares? SHR is definitely on a roll.

Only negative was listening to the Busch Baby interview after finishing 2nd again and the asshole couldn't even bring himself to congratulate Bowyer. What a self-centered jerk.

That's too bad when you can't have enough respect to congratulate a driver who has been winless in 190 races. Instead Busch had this comment: "I was not expecting the 14 (Clint Bowyer) as one of those guys that was going to stay there and be one we had to race for the win." Pretty sad.

• 2 weeks later...

That's too bad when you can't have enough respect to congratulate a driver who has been winless in 190 races. Instead Busch had this comment: "I was not expecting the 14 (Clint Bowyer) as one of those guys that was going to stay there and be one we had to race for the win." Pretty sad.

I guess we should be happy that he had the decency to hang around for the post race interview....or maybe not.

Lagano made a comment on Race Hub that Busch might get frustrated with all his close but no cigar finishes and be more likely to screw up. Let's hope so.

I guess we should be happy that he had the decency to hang around for the post race interview....or maybe not.

Lagano made a comment on Race Hub that Busch might get frustrated with all his close but no cigar finishes and be more likely to screw up. Let's hope so.

Those Toyotas are strong (Busch, Hamlin, Truex)...Logano needs to step it up to stay with them as the races will get more challenging. Frustrating Busch is easy..but often brings his revenge..as we saw last year with those rear quarter hits on Joey.