CON!!!!!! CON!!!!!!

Decker

Why or what would make a person think they should be treated as being above everyone else in an organization that states the organization is built on equality and solidarity?

They negotiate the division in our organization with selling out members that receive half what other members are paid, no pension benefits and less health care benefits in every contract for the last 12 to 16 years. But united we stand to fight for their fringe benefits, health care benefits, pension benefits, bonuses, salaries and now their cabins in the woods.... our dues? not really, juice money.

Just be thankful you can pay their salaries, benefits, pensions and put them up in their own little love shacks. If only those cabins at Black Lake could talk... wonder if any of the Mrs. have ever been to Black Lake? :hat_tip:

Edited by Decker

Yep Fuzzy some will look at the cover and judge it as a commie rag... I don`t find that to be a good manner in which to see all sides of any situation. Nope I, like you think for myself. I read more than the title, head lines and more than the first sentence.

Being high seniority, old, like so many we have watched the table set for some unbelievable agreed on situations within our contracts. Watched the intimidation from both sides and seen the less strong members break down right out on the floor, then to be ridiculed by the same representatives they voted for.

It may not be to understandable to some but this has played out before. Sheep just don`t get it..... it goes beyond lazy. Being put through this type of sell out and contracts still keep getting past because of what??? I`m scared, I`m thankful to have a job or I like watching members treated as slaves? Many are thinking about the next crisis but you will have to go beyond the typical news stories to find anything on it but most people who watch and study labor will admit the next bubble that is going to pop will be the labor market. The incentive or incentives to work in our hell are gone. People are making the same rate of pay with better benefits at Walmart.

CAP is hiring non stop from the street because? No One wants to transfer here. The numbers of one or two day employee`s is so high that LRO has put on extra people to deal with the turn over. Then even the CEO is off in some fairy tale land...

Thanks for passing the article on Fuzzy

There's also that pesky rumor that's still buzzing around about how the company really wants to get rid of CAP because it's in a god awful area and the other issues going on there.

Hell, bring your work and reopen Wayne Assembly, I would welcome you guys with open arms. The building is lonely with only 40 people working in it.

Just do us a favor and actually show up to work.

• Like 2

When it all gets out in the open, the sheep will forget all of it in a matter of minute's. The number of members at just CAP is very large that have no idea all this is even going on. But it takes some work to look beyond the bullshit to find out what`s truly going on. Sheeppies only work at rumors....

• Like 1

4th Gear: Former UAW, FCA Officials Get Prison for Collective Bargaining Scheme

Unions! We love them. And not only because Jalopnik is a union shop (Hello, WGA-E). But the UAW might be the worst of them, a (too?) mature organization that found itself engulfed in scandal earlier this year after a Fiat Chrysler executive admitted to $1.5 million in payments to union officials to influence collective bargaining negotiations. The investigation eventually ensnared a variety of other officials, two of whom were sentenced to prison on Wednesday after they were found guilty of federal charges.

From the Detroit Free Press:

U.S. District Court Judge Paul Borman sentenced Michael Brown, formerly of FCA, and ex-union official Keith Mickens each to one year and one day in prison, ordered $10,000 fines and a year of supervised release after their prison time.

A key former FCA official, controller Jerome Durden, was sentenced later Wednesday morning to 15 months. He will have three years of supervised release and must pay restitution of more than $8,800 to the Internal Revenue Service.

All three will delay reporting to prison for six months so they can continue cooperating with prosecutors.

Mickens was the first former UAW leader sentenced in the case.

The illegal payments stemmed from what Mickens said was a “culture of corruption.”

Mickens, a 65-year-old Cass Tech High School graduate, admitted in court filings to “making over” invoices and using a training center credit card to buy $7,200 in personal items. Prosecutors have called Mickens Holiefield’s “right-hand man.” They say he “personally approved more than $700,000 in illegal payments from FCA to [former UAW Vice President General Holiefield] and Holiefield’s wife, codefendant Monica Morgan.”

Borman said in court that Mickens “was a guardian of the UAW’s position. ... He violated his obligations to the UAW and FCA.”

Said Mickens, “I done wrong and broke the law, and I’m deeply ashamed of my actions.” He said he had no one to blame but himself.

The UAW might be too big and too old to save itself, and the organization so far has whiffed on unionizing any autoworkers outside of the Big Three. What is the UAW for? And who?

6 months to cooperate with prosecutors? Hmm I wonder if Dennis`s name will come up?  

Edited by Decker

• 1 month later...

Hmmm mighty quite on the cooperate with the prosecuting attorney front.... wonder if we will make it through these negotiations without some groomed individual taking a trip to a federal day care center???  ORRR maybe Big Jimmy can take time off from his political career to tell us (spray it) you`s  should bees thankful you`s even have a job.... speech, that always works :spiteful:

• Like 1