Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
1999 Ford Crown Victoria LX Turns Over But No Start With Screwdriver
1 reply to this topic
Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:11 PM
I got a 1999 Ford Crown Victoria LX that I had to take out the ignition switch because of the switches problems. I then used the screwdriver to start it but nothing. Turns over but no start . Fuel Pump Assembly was replaced by the way
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:22 PM
99 crown vic has pats system. The key has a chip in it thats programmed to the car. It will not start without it. The red light on top of the dash left side is blinking rapidly?