Production Numbers

slumlord

• 3 weeks later...

Holliegator, thanks for the tip and encourging words. Hang'in in there, and hoping more info becomes visible this coming

week when production restarts.

Trupilot, my first post here. Signed up to try and find answers. Put deposit down March 14. Still no vin. Any movement on yours?

Pretty sure its at the dealers now. I'm out of town till Monday, oh well. The most accurate info for me was from

cyberdman, on the VEHICLE LOCATOR BY FORD EMPLOYEE forum. Just read cyberdman's rules thread carefully.

Good Luck.

Thank you. I confirmed with Lincoln today that I still dont have a vin. Ordered 2nd week of March. What is going on??

Airstreamer,

I wish I knew. I was wrong--mine is still not here. Dealer said it was consigned from the rail carrier to a trucking company 10 days ago.

Only 160 miles away.

I'm confident my dealer is doing what he can, but I can't remember ever being this frustrated, for this length of time.

Congrats on your pending arrival. Im just trying to keep my wife happy. I purchased a high hp evil car. I had planned on her Navi being here first. Things are a little awkward in the garage right now.

You know you can't just post this vague message and leave it like this right? What is this evil car you speak of?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...