Production Numbers

slumlord

Fuzzymoomoo, could you please give me a status update on my black label VIN 5LMJJ2TT9JEL06694. It was ordered November 21st, was scheduled to be built 2/12. I live in Kentucky....killing me having to wait 3 weeks already just a 100 miles from the factory haha.

Obviously I'm brand new to the forum. Looks like a great place for information. Thanks!!!!

Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - (Jack Cooper Transport ) Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY

ETA March 15-21

The only thing i have from the dealer is a 'screen shot' of Preview Order from the day the order was placed. The information on that is (I'm thinking the Sales Code and Order Code look like possibly dealer and order codes?):

Preview Order R114 - J2T 4x4 Black Label: Order Summary Time of Preview: 02/02/2018 13:17:09

Dealership Name: West Point Lincoln

Sales Code: L67021

Dealer Rep.: r-down14

Type: Retail

Vehicle Line: Navigator

Order Code: R114

Customer Name: {me}

Priority Code: 19

Model Year: 2018

Price Level: 825

— itemized configuration & MSRP pricing —

The only thing i have from the dealer is a 'screen shot' of Preview Order from the day the order was placed. The information on that is (I'm thinking the Sales Code and Order Code look like possibly dealer and order codes?):

Preview Order R114 - J2T 4x4 Black Label: Order Summary Time of Preview: 02/02/2018 13:17:09

Dealership Name: West Point Lincoln

Sales Code: L67021

Dealer Rep.: r-down14

Type: Retail

Vehicle Line: Navigator

Order Code: R114

Customer Name: {me}

Priority Code: 19

Model Year: 2018

Price Level: 825

— itemized configuration & MSRP pricing —

You are correct. Sales code is the Dealer code, and Order code is the order number

that said:

VIN 5LMJJ2TT6JEL08998

Scheduled to Day (2018-03-23)

ETA April 16-22

You only need your VIN from here on out

Fuzzy -- doing a great service here that is not normally done outside of the specific subforum for this stuff. Thank you for your efforts!

Glad I ordered mine when I did. The only other gators I see in the wild are from the Lincoln Experience Center nearby -- they all have Michigan license plates. Otherwise, ours is the only one around :)

Thanks for the info ...

The dealership doesn’t seem to subscribe to the concept of keeping the customer updated on order status.

I emailed my sales rep this morning:

‘Do you have an update on the order status?’

Received response:

‘We have a preliminary ETA of 4-22 . this can move as we get closer’

So ... Thank You VERY much!!

Anyone know how long it usual takes to show up on the cotus system? I told my 13-year-old about cotus and now he’s updating me about 2x a day that it hasn’t shown up yet. He is more excited about this truck than my wife and I. Also, I was given an order number of L600. Does that seem like a wrong number? The other numbers I have seen people post are longer and didn’t have a Land seems .

Thanks

That would be great. Dealer code of L15265 and Order number of L600. Any advice on how to get a 13-year-old to stop You Tubing Navigator videos. If I see one more video of one more you Tuber doing a test drive I'm going to go nuts. It’s worse than his Raptor videos

Thanks again for you help

That would be great. Dealer code of L15265 and Order number of L600. Any advice on how to get a 13-year-old to stop You Tubing Navigator videos. If I see one more video of one more you Tuber doing a test drive I'm going to go nuts. It’s worse than his Raptor videos

Thanks again for you help

Either your Order Number is wrong or it hasn't been submitted yet, because nothing is showing up in the system on my end either. Call your dealer and find out what's up.

Just out of curiosity I did do a search with just the Dealer Code and found one that hasn't been scheduled yet. What color did you order? It could be yours.

Edit: I broadened my search and found one with an order number of T600 scheduled for production on April 11. I searched every order that dealer has in the system and couldn't find one in any model with an order number of L600.

Edited by fuzzymoomoo
  • Like 1

I hate to be a pest Fuzzy, but can you see if my care made it to Illinois yet? My dealer says any day now... I'm hoping we get it by Saturday cause the wife is running low on patience!

VIN 5LMJJ2LT5JEL06823

Thanks in advance!

Not a problem. Nothing wrong with being excited!

In Transit Received - (Adcock Northeast Auto Transport Inc) Ramp 73, Markham Yard, IL

ETA March 9-13

• Like 1

Update! Dealer called and my black label Navigator just arrived (Knoxville, TN). Ordered November 21st, Produced 2/12, ETA for delivery was 15-21. Arrived today March 8th (Knoxville, TN). Killed me that it took 24 days to get the vehicle delivered 200 miles away but I'm happy that it's here now!!!

• Like 2

Not a problem. Nothing wrong with being excited!

In Transit Received - (Adcock Northeast Auto Transport Inc) Ramp 73, Markham Yard, IL

ETA March 9-13

Thank you! That is an hour away by car from dealer. I'm praying its there my Saturday March 10...I'll post a pic!

Hey Fuzzymoomoo finally heard back from the dealer and you were right the order number said it is T600 not L600. Let me know if you se anything.

Like ToddGak said I appreciate you time doing this for people and would love to buy you a few rounds.