Timberline Trademark Application

Yes (or an iPad). They show up normal on the iphone/ipad. I guess I didn't realize that was a common issue. I'm more curious why it does that.

its a glitch in the ipb software the board runs. Im on another forum that runs a much older version of the software and it also had that glitch until the administrator got fed up with it and rewrote the code himself.

Its a version so old the code is open source at this point.

• Like 1

its a glitch in the ipb software the board runs. Im on another forum that runs a much older version of the software and it also had that glitch until the administrator got fed up with it and rewrote the code himself.

Its a version so old the code is open source at this point.

Now it makes sense. Thanks.

• 6 months later...

Timberline is a trim level on the updated SuperDuty.

Hmm. So it is indeed a trim line then. I wonder if it's something between a Raptor and a Platinum/Limited - like an (luxury?) outdoorsy type look/feel without all the Raptor performance bits?

Timberline is a trim level on the updated SuperDuty.

Had a Harley Davidson F150 pass me today, not only was that a sharp truck, I think it was a good brand to align with. (And I think it was beneficial to both brands) Too bad they dont bring it back.

I live in Maryland, not an hour from a Harley plant in PA, and I just don't see that many on the road.

What I do see is lots of Harley Davidson jackets/shirts/wallets/etc. in stores and on people.

I just wonder how much of Harley's sales/profits are from these, and how much are from motorcycles.

• Like 1

I live in Maryland, not an hour from a Harley plant in PA, and I just don't see that many on the road.

What I do see is lots of Harley Davidson jackets/shirts/wallets/etc. in stores and on people.

I just wonder how much of Harley's sales/profits are from these, and how much are from motorcycles.

If I had to guess, my guess would be that they lose money on bikes and any profit comes from the sale and trademark of merchandise.

• Like 1

If I had to guess, my guess would be that they lose money on bikes and any profit comes from the sale and trademark of merchandise.

My buddy told me back in the 90s that HD stood for Hundred Dollars because every accessory was a hundred dollars (at least).

• Like 1